Trying to understand

He said hardly $200. Then proceeded to belittle and mock the OP.

Mike also has no idea what he’s talking about in reference to the FPH2. He’s just mad that no one will sell one to him.

I saw the conversation. Against the rules to post and they will remain private per OP wishes.

In light of that it's difficult to take an objective view however $200 would seem below the current market price of the $275 that wasteland sells these for.

Objectively he thinks the FPH2 is a “very nice fan sculpt” which is 100% false.

$300 for a FPH2 isn’t a bad deal. Nor did Mike need to resort to name calling and personal attacks once OP said he wasn’t going to sell to him.

Objectively he thinks the FPH2 is a “very nice fan sculpt” which is 100% false.

$300 for a FPH2 isn’t a bad deal. Nor did Mike need to resort to name calling and personal attacks once OP said he wasn’t going to sell to him.

As I said it's difficult to have an effective understanding without actually having access to all the information. As for the comments on the price I stand by the $275/260 they are currently sold for and that $200 seems low.

As for what the FPH2 is, that's another conversation; we can start another thread to discuss it if that suits better.

If the buyer is Mike Rosa, stay the hell away. He will find a way to screw you out of some money like has done to several people. As for him knowing what the requirements are for 501st approval; he doesn't know that either. I am the BGH CoG and he has asked to be permanently removed from the BHG because he "doesn't visit the site any more". The reason for that is he was called out for scamming and he didn't like the backlash he received.

Mike posted the screenshots of the conversation onto his facebook page, then promptly deleted them.

He only posted select pieces of the conversation. He must have forgot to include the entire conversation but that would be embarrassing.

Rosa can’t even defend himself here because well...he’s been banned. Banned from 2 major Fett/Bounty Hunter forums isn’t a good look. That should tell everyone here the kinda guy Rosa is.

I’m sure he’ll be posting a Facebook rant full of personal attacks soon.

I just want to know what the actual story is and as yet it doesn't all seem to be here. I'm assuming the 'wilful ignorance' is directed at me. Ignorant is correct because, as stated, the whole story isn't here; you don't know what you don't know. Wilful I'd dispute because I'm trying to ascertain what was done and what was said, which would tend to indicate a desire to have a greater understanding.

I get you wanting to get the whole story, but given Mike's past actions, it's not hard to believe what is being said about him. In his last post on BHG he said he was getting an internship at ILM, I doubt that would happen given the many people he has screwed over.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back