*SPOILERS* The Book of Boba Fett Discussion

I enjoyed it. Honestly my least favorite episodes were 5 and 6.

I'm hoping for a Season 2. I love Fett and Fennecc's relationship and while I understand why people don't like this direction I enjoyed the spaghetti western god father vibes.

They set up Season 2 nicely so hopefully some confirmation will come in May...

Hey guys.. I haven't been on this forum for years. BUT I thought I'd come in to see what you all thought about the BOBF show?
I personally didn't want them to touch Boba Fett at all, I didn't want a show or a movie. But then they decided to ride on the coat tails of the Mandalorian. Disney thought or more like didn't think about a good story.. and just decided to make a half as*ed attempt off the HYPE of Boba in the Mando appearance.

Din Djarin is more Boba Fett than Boba... and I hate to say that.

Temuera Morrison should have just been like an old man Fett recounting his adventures. WITH a younger actor playing Boba. TM is too old to do the physical stunts, they should have deep faked if needed.

I haven't watched the last episode yet. but I wish they had Boba sacrifice himself saving Grogu and on his dying breath ask Din to take up his Name and Armor. Then we get the Boba we want.

anyways cheers

Just finished watching the final episode.
I'd give it a solid 4 or 5 out of 10.
There were of course a couple of cool-ish parts, but the majority was just chit. There is so much to post... but I'll only post 1 for now.

"hey... I have a great Idea, let's scatter our entire criminal organization (minus boba and fennic) of 7 people, around mos espa, to COVERTLY KEEP WATCH over the different areas.... send 2 gammoreans to COVERTLY watch the spaceport.... (they are 2 green pigs, STANDING OUT IN THE OPEN!) Lets send the 4 vespa kids to patrol THE WORKERS DISTRICT!!!! Completely clean kids with neon vespas wont stick out in THE WORKERS DISTRICT!!!) And oh yeah... I have a GREAT IDEA...

Lets have the Wookie who acts like a homicidal fn maniac around trandoshans.... who tore the arm off of a trandoshan and tried to kill his 2 friends in a bar... LET'S HAVE THAT WOOKIE GO STAND OUT IN THE OPEN IN THE TRANDOSHAN DISTRICT!!! BY HIMSELF!!!!!! Out in the open! I'm sure the trandoshans won't notice him..."

Seriously, what in the actual phq.

Have black krrstan go stand in the middle of the freaking trandoshan district BY HIMSELF??? To: "covertly watch what's going on"
He's a 7ft fn black wookie that all trandoshans in mos espa know about!

omg, there is so much to rant at in this episode.

Just finished watching the final episode.
I'd give it a solid 4 or 5 out of 10.
There were of course a couple of cool-ish parts, but the majority was just chit. There is so much to post... but I'll only post 1 for now.

"hey... I have a great Idea, let's scatter our entire criminal organization (minus boba and fennic) of 7 people, around mos espa, to COVERTLY KEEP WATCH over the different areas.... send 2 gammoreans to COVERTLY watch the spaceport.... (they are 2 green pigs, STANDING OUT IN THE OPEN!) Lets send the 4 vespa kids to patrol THE WORKERS DISTRICT!!!! Completely clean kids with neon vespas wont stick out in THE WORKERS DISTRICT!!!) And oh yeah... I have a GREAT IDEA...

Lets have the Wookie who acts like a homicidal fn maniac around trandoshans.... who tore the arm off of a trandoshan and tried to kill his 2 friends in a bar... LET'S HAVE THAT WOOKIE GO STAND OUT IN THE OPEN IN THE TRANDOSHAN DISTRICT!!! BY HIMSELF!!!!!! Out in the open! I'm sure the trandoshans won't notice him..."

Seriously, what in the actual phq.

Have black krrstan go stand in the middle of the freaking trandoshan district BY HIMSELF??? To: "covertly watch what's going on"
He's a 7ft fn black wookie that all trandoshans in mos espa know about!

omg, there is so much to rant at in this episode.
We need more rant, I like reading your posts!

I enjoyed it. It's a cool series, nice Star Wars adventure. If they do a season 2 I hope Boba will be a little less dependent.

I think this series was a big commercial to push the pieces back into place for Mando S3. It did that flawlessly :)

Can't wait for Mando S3, but Boba deserved a bit... More epicness.

Still liked it <3 watching it with my kids upcoming friday.

Think they shouldn't have used Boba to market getting Grogu back with Mando this obviously.

I enjoyed it. Honestly my least favorite episodes were 5 and 6.

Same here, I almost found them boring.
I never wanted a Fett show/movie, never felt it was necessary or even worthy. But we got it, so I sat back and took it for what it was. Enjoyed it and I'm sure we'll see more of the old fart.

Okay, I gave it a good college try and after 7 episodes I can confirm it was a stinker. Were there 2 or 3 moments during the series that were enjoyable, for sure, but in general it just wasn't very good. So many oddball moments, cringy dialogue, sloppy editing, oddly stiff and slow action choreography, and those Mods...

Also, I swear, Fennec could have ridden the giant eagles straight to Mos Eisley and assassinated everyone from the beginning and saved the fellowship a lot of time. For me, that was a really weird story choice, like, why would you intentionally insert such a plot hole, unless of course you were looking for the cheapest and laziest way to wrap up this story arc in a single episode...

This series wasn't great because of poor writing and poor directing.

Okay, I gave it a good college try and after 7 episodes I can confirm it was a stinker. Were there 2 or 3 moments during the series that were enjoyable, for sure, but in general it just wasn't very good. So many oddball moments, cringy dialogue, sloppy editing, oddly stiff and slow action choreography, and those Mods...

Also, I swear, Fennec could have ridden the giant eagles straight to Mos Eisley and assassinated everyone from the beginning and saved the fellowship a lot of time. For me, that was a really weird story choice, like, why would you intentionally insert such a plot hole, unless of course you were looking for the cheapest and laziest way to wrap up this story arc in a single episode...

This series wasn't great because of poor writing and poor directing.
Ha ha ha! Wow... I always get into an argument with every lotr fan: uh... Couldn't they have brought Frodo to the bloody volcano? Pop in the ring from the sky and boom?! Then they always get furious because apparently there's something that keeps them from Mordor... Yeah great, but they don't tell you that in the movie... And then they did it again in the bloody Hobbit... Please just fly to THAT mountain right there you stupid things!!

Stupid decision after stupid decision by Boba.

“I know! I’ll get the rancor!”

Proceeds to smash the town you’re trying to protect to absolute bits and then gets loose and does some more smashing to bits. I also don’t understand people getting excited to see him riding it. It looked so stupid and cringey. It’s like something a kid in an advert for Star Wars toys would do.

*extreme American accent* - “Here comes Boba Fett on his pet rancor to save the day!”

Stupid decision after stupid decision by Boba.

“I know! I’ll get the rancor!”

Proceeds to smash the town you’re trying to protect to absolute bits and then gets loose and does some more smashing to bits. I also don’t understand people getting excited to see him riding it. It looked so stupid and cringey. It’s like something a kid in an advert for Star Wars toys would do.

*extreme American accent* - “Here comes Boba Fett on his pet rancor to save the day!”
And ya’know what would have been much faster than going and telling danny trujillo “hey bro, would you mind going and putting a riding harness on the rancor? I need to have him run on foot to mos espa, so he can wrestle 2 big tank droids with shields.”

Hopping into SLAVE 1, flying to mos espa at speed, then blasting the droids from above with upgraded, ship mounted, heavy laser turrets and missiles. Those can punch through the shields and hulls of ships, not to mention Slave 1 HAS AN ION CANNON! They tear shields down like tissue paper.

*sighs*

My friend texted me:
“Dude… you know the sequel trilogy?… the entire sequel trilogy is luke’s fault.

He cast out Grogu. If baby yoda was in luke’s academy, with Ben Solo, he never would have turned into kylo renn, because you can’t become evil if you grow up around baby yoda, he’s too cute.

Because luke was a d***, Ben didn’t have grogu. Without grogu’s cute muppet-ness, he got angry, turned sith… and we got ryan johnson.

Thanks Luke.”

And ya’know what would have been much faster than going and telling danny trujillo “hey bro, would you mind going and putting a riding harness on the rancor? I need to have him run on foot to mos espa, so he can wrestle 2 big tank droids with shields.”

Hopping into SLAVE 1, flying to mos espa at speed, then blasting the droids from above with upgraded, ship mounted, heavy laser turrets and missiles. Those can punch through the shields and hulls of ships, not to mention Slave 1 HAS AN ION CANNON! They tear shields down like tissue paper.

*sighs*

My friend texted me:
“Dude… you know the sequel trilogy?… the entire sequel trilogy is luke’s fault.

He cast out Grogu. If baby yoda was in luke’s academy, with Ben Solo, he never would have turned into kylo renn, because you can’t become evil if you grow up around baby yoda, he’s too cute.

Because luke was a d***, Ben didn’t have grogu. Without grogu’s cute muppet-ness, he got angry, turned sith… and we got ryan johnson.

Thanks Luke.”
Hard to disagree with that to be honest

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back