RafalFett's Boba Fett 3D Projects

Raf, you are amazing, truly amazing. The time and energy you have shared with the Fett costuming community has been outstanding.

Thank you.

Added to the first post a hollow jetpack rocket model (only for Shapeways):

Jetpack Rocket Hollow 01.jpg

Also, I added a new model to Post #10 (quick jump here ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/rafalfetts-boba-fett-3d-projects-50447/#post636400), more exactly the Webley flare gun:

Webley Flaregun.jpg

I used Alan's great drawings as a base, but also lots of images of the real weapon.

Raf, these are amazing! you are a true artist! I was looking for a 3D printed rear keyhole vent for my first scratch build. the one I have on my bucket seems to be the weakest part and flimsy even with the resin coat on it. figured that inserting a 3d print of it would be a lot sturdier. do you have or plan on making a 3d model of it?

Raf, these are amazing! you are a true artist! I was looking for a 3D printed rear keyhole vent for my first scratch build. the one I have on my bucket seems to be the weakest part and flimsy even with the resin coat on it. figured that inserting a 3d print of it would be a lot sturdier. do you have or plan on making a 3d model of it?

Thanks! I already made the helmet model, so if you need the keyhole, you can download the file and separate the parts you need.

There was a problem with the size of the Revell Visible V8 connecting rods, so I had to upscale it with 20%. The files were updated on Shapeways and on 3D Warehouse. Also, the Webley model was updated, because I added the sling hole for the stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT scratch that I didn't know what 3d warehouse was. thought it was like shapeways

Hey Rafal how much would it cost to just get the files and print them myself?
=================================
Update - 14.06.2015
Here is the 3D Model of the jetpack frame with rings.

Update - 15.06.2015
Just did some modifications to the frame, more exactly the lower rings were inclined down with 10 degree, while the lower support ends were inclined to the back with 8 degree to allow the lower hooks of the jetpack to sit more comfortable.

View attachment 89212

Link to more images ==> Jetpack Frame with Rings

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> Jetpack Frame with Rings
3D Warehouse ==> Jetpack Frame with Rings

3D model of the MQ-1 keypad:

View attachment 91541

Link to more images ==> MQ-1 Keypad

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> MQ-1 Keypad
3D Warehouse ==> MQ-1 Keypad

3D model of the MQ-1 battery cover:

View attachment 91768

Link to more images ==> MQ-1 Battery Cover

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> MQ-1 Battery Cover
3D Warehouse ==> MQ-1 Battery Cover

3D model of the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 Sling Gun:

View attachment 92256

Link to more images ==> Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 Sling Gun

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 Sling Gun
3D Warehouse ==> Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 Sling Gun

3D model of the Belt Buckle (all versions except Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1):

View attachment 92442

Link to more images ==> Belt Buckle

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> Belt Buckle
3D Warehouse ==> Belt Buckle

3D model of the Webley Flare Gun (the base for the ESB and ROTJ EE-3):

View attachment 100914

Link to more images ==> Webley Flare Gun

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> Webley Flare Gun
3D Warehouse ==> Webley Flare Gun

3D model of the ESB EE-3 Blaster:

View attachment 101034

Link to more images ==> ESB EE-3 Blaster

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> ESB EE-3 Stock Greeblies; ESB EE-3 Body Greeblies; ESB EE-3 Barrel Greeblies; ESB EE-3 Scope; ESB EE-3 MPP Tube
3D Warehouse ==> ESB EE-3 Blaster

3D model of the ROTJ EE-3 Blaster:

View attachment 101085

Link to more images ==> ROTJ EE-3 Blaster

3D Models:
Shapeways ==> ROTJ EE-3 Stock Greeblies; ROTJ EE-3 Body Greeblies; ROTJ EE-3 Body Barrel; ROTJ EE-3 Scope; ROTJ EE-3 Barrel
3D Warehouse ==> ROTJ EE-3 Blaster

Content of the original post:

Thanks!

Thanks a lot!

Yes, it took me a while to post these, as I wanted to be sure that everything looks fine. Thanks for your support!

I have in my plans to do the jetpack stencils too, but first I should finish the templates to use them as a base for the stencils.

That would be great!

Thanks! I don't mind! My work was, is, and hopefully will be always free for all.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT scratch that I didn't know what 3d warehouse was. thought it was like shapeways

Hey Rafal how much would it cost to just get the files and print them myself?

The models on 3D Warehouse and Shapeways are free to download (most of them), you just need to make a free account.

Any chance you are working on the chest armor or the gauntlets? :)

Thanks so much for everything! My jetpack is almost together!

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back