RafalFett's Boba Fett 3D Projects

The 10th post was updated with the Pre-Pro #2/Promo Sling Gun model (quick jump here ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/rafalfetts-boba-fett-3d-projects-50447/#post636400 below the ST/PP1 Sling Gun):
PP2 Sling Gun.jpg

Also updated the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 Sling Gun models and images, because the greeblies beneath the barrel were in the wrong position (I don't know how I missed that detail):
ST Sling Gun 25.jpg

Hello, I just joined the forum and I'm curious if anyone has an opinion on what to build or get first in starting my own costume?

Hello, I just joined the forum and I'm curious if anyone has an opinion on what to build or get first in starting my own costume?

Many begin with the soft parts, the flightsuit, vest and neckseal, before working their way out to the hard armor and stuff; but as some pieces are often harder to get than others, and everyone does theirs at their own speed their isn't any set formula. I'd suggest taking a look at some other people's completed costume WIP's to get a better feel for what it may involve. There is also this in case you haven't seen it: New to TDH? Read this about how much you will spend!

Thanks for posting! I would love to add your images to my Shapeways Shop (with your permission and credited to you), but the image is too small. Could you do some close-ups?

Unfortunately i have already started the work on them :(...but i can still make some closeups from the MQ1, Jetback Beacon, assembled Dental Expander.
The gauntlet rocket is attached to my scratchbuild rocket and the darts are silver. I send you the images as soon as i can take the photos.
All credits belong to you Raf!

Unfortunately i have already started the work on them :(...but i can still make some closeups from the MQ1, Jetback Beacon, assembled Dental Expander.
The gauntlet rocket is attached to my scratchbuild rocket and the darts are silver. I send you the images as soon as i can take the photos.
All credits belong to you Raf!

Thanks a lot!

wow. love your work man. i have your jett pack printed, but not fully assembled yet. do you ever plan on doing the gauntlets or sidearm holster. the holster in particular is very hard to come by.....

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back