Mix's ESB Boba Build

We have red! Well, mainly insignia red mixed with black until I was happy with it.

P8o61fv.jpg

H17wB1O.jpg

UMwzUCW.jpg

RUX0gRK.jpg

Also, ear caps!

The middle part of the yellow cap has since been painted the metal color. I wanted to get all the major airbrushing out of the way for this one before I start the topical stuff on the cheeks and dome!

XaniijO.jpg

Finished the back of the dome last night. I think instead of continuing work around the rest of the dome, I'll need to put the kill stripes on there since I have to fit some silver damage into the stripes. We'll see. More airbrushing for me!

Thank you, Evan!

A long weekend means some more time to work on Boba!

8gNjWQY.jpg

Killstripes!

v3XiwJy.jpg

Dent and scrape. Pre adhesive marks and thumb print.

BGe4HcD.jpg

Mixture for the adhesive mark. Base of white mixed with Panzer Olive Grun.

fGhgPGI.jpg

Adhesive marks on!

IXLr9Gf.jpg

Cat scratch with some of the other damage added to the other side of the dome. Still have to do the grease stains and finger print, but we're getting there. I was actually thinking of moving on to the ears because I've put those off long enough.

Thank you guys!

It's been a little bit since I updated and I am completely guilty of neglecting my thread as I go along!

I was able to get the ear caps done with some help from Fett 4 Real's awesome stencils.

Silver and gray damage has been added to the face area with just the silver on the keyslots and backside currently. When I get back to it, I'll add the gray damage on the back.

Slowly getting there.
FumKrI5.jpg tCTV2Zq.jpg 2R0Ib4r.jpg c73qmbz.jpg nqftEP7.jpg WvLvQfw.jpg SuCP7Mm.jpg L4OSvJE.jpg

Last edited:
Added the visor before I went any further with the paint. It's removable so I can take it out and finish up the paint. :) I also temporarily added the borden and hollow stalk from MachineCraft. Soon I'll figure out how to install the kits I got from Jc27!

20171211_210652.jpg

I went ahead and added the finger print and the darker maroon around the silver damage on the face!
x0t1MMO.jpg

OYfciHl.jpg

I still have to do some airbrushing and add some details to the actual dent, but you get the idea.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back