Looking for Boba Fett Replica Helmet

You're going to have a hard time finding a raw kit from any of the sellers for less than $250. If you're looking for a painted helmet, I've seen them go anywhere between $550 and $750.

If you're looking for something quick and dirty, you could start with an old 90s-era Don Post or a Rubies, scrub them down, and re-paint them yourself.

FF, Evan's hit the nail on the head !! I don't think I've even see a basic helmet kit for less than $225 on the site !! The helmets you see on ebay are junk, if you're
thinking about looking there. Good Luck !!

My helmet kits run $215 plus shipping, just to let people know "lower" cost options exist. Not as if that price margin matters hugely lol

Regardless even under $200 he’s going to have to paint it himself.

He could buy a $50 target rubie’s and still be over $200 after materials and paint.

Regardless even under $200 he’s going to have to paint it himself.

He could buy a $50 target rubie’s and still be over $200 after materials and paint.

Exactly. Pretty hard to keep it under budget unless you just use spray paints, or make the helmet yourself.

I almost bought a super cheap helmet from a 501st guy (so he said) on ebay a few months back. Posted it as authentic, 501st approved, and a fraction of the cost of what you'd normally find them for all painted up. Then joined these forums and saw that there are ALOT of guys posting mandalorean armor on ebay that is horrible quality, and they just SAY that it's 501st armor, when it really isn't. Also be careful about trying to get fett armor on the cheap from other sites. I commissioned a guy on etsy to make me a full suit last august. He took my money (and the money of 13 other people that bought the same service) and ran. So be careful mi amigo.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back