Helmet confirmation and assistance

Wraithy1901

New Hunter
Im trying to see if i can get some confirmation on this helmet of who may of made the helmet.

It looks absolutely fantastic on display and my bust is coming along well, but id of liked to know who manufactured this one, the shape compared to by efx pcr is almost identical, the rangefinder tube is alluminium and its secured in place by a magnet, the visor is actually a dark green (rather than the smoke grey didnt realise that when purchasing)

I bought this from an extremely talented painter and i absolutely love the helmet, its a little more damaged and weathered than your typical ESB Boba helmet, a guy even commented saying it looks like its from the SE version of ROTJ where they used the ESB helmet but it had a few more dings.

Im a fairly reasonable painter myself and will be doing Bobamake parts soon but i couldnt of got the results near to my guys, any help would be appreciated.

Josh

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1178.jpeg
    IMG_1178.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back