BlackCatBone's 2023 ESB Boba helmet

BlackCatBone

Active Hunter
Final project photos of my 2023 Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett helmet! I haven't done an ESB in about a decade, so go easy on me!
This was about 5 months of work (weather permitting--I don't have an indoor spray area). I free-handed all the damage based on screen grabs and RafalFett's diagrams. In retrospect, some of the damage placements got away from me a little, but overall, this project was a nice step forward in my skills.
Helmet is a Bobamaker ESB. Paint is all enamel, using the liquid latex method for about 90% of the damage.

ESBFett23_Front.jpgESBFett23_FrontLeft.jpgESBFett23_Left.jpgESBFett23_BackLeft.jpgESBFett23_Back.jpgBackRight.jpgESBFett23_RIght.jpgESBFett23_FrontRight.jpg

This looks great im also looking at doing the same with a Bobamaker ESB to match my armour i was looking at rafalfetts stencils and they are about as easy to follow a boba helmet could be but still extremely difficult

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back