Fett Helmet History

I finally got one framed for my wall.
IMG_20190419_143009.jpg

From my research I think it's just scratch built from the ground up and not based off any sculpt. But if anyone can provide more info on that I'd also like to know :)

If it’s a fan sculpt why is it superior to anything we have available with traceable lineage?

Like Chris stated this isn’t a fan sculpt. While many in the community has negative feelings towards Fett Pride there is absolutely no way this is a pure fan sculpt.

If it’s a fan sculpt why is it superior to anything we have available with traceable lineage?

Like Chris stated this isn’t a fan sculpt. While many in the community has negative feelings towards Fett Pride there is absolutely no way this is a pure fan sculpt.
I don’t think there’s proven lineage to the helmet. If I recall correctly, he also didn’t state it was from a helmet with lineage or a fan sculpt.

Just because in your opinion it is superior, doesn’t mean it should be in the helmet history. That would denounce other helmet makers. And by this statement, ToElevens Helmet should be up here too along with dVh’s helmet.

Edit: I love fett pride and the work he’s done. I just wish there was proven lineage with facts. But if there is, please let me know cause I would really enjoy expanding my fett knowledge :)

What is the lineage of the FP?
There isn't as far as I am aware, I haven't read or seen any proof. I read a bit about it on another forum a while back where members were asking for proof and speculating it's an altered PP2 cast.
Chris apparently said it was derived from a stunt helmet in private hands but couldn't or wouldn't prove his claim. Tbh I am not sure a fraudsters word would be accepted if he did at this late stage.

Last edited:
I agree with Funkyred that FP's credibility in gone, he still owes me items.

A lot of claims can't be backed up which is 100% understandable. If you've ever compared a FPH2 to efx's hero or Anovo's helmet you'll know that the similarities are quite striking and can't shrugged off as a fan sculpt or reworking of the altered PP2 cast.

DVH's and TwoEleven make great helmets but those are reworked versions of helmets already listed. It would make no sense for an example to list FP's MR helmet on the lineage line as it is just a reworked MR.

I agree with Funkyred that FP's credibility in gone, he still owes me items.

A lot of claims can't be backed up which is 100% understandable. If you've ever compared a FPH2 to efx's hero or Anovo's helmet you'll know that the similarities are quite striking and can't shrugged off as a fan sculpt or reworking of the altered PP2 cast.

DVH's and TwoEleven make great helmets but those are reworked versions of helmets already listed. It would make no sense for an example to list FP's MR helmet on the lineage line as it is just a reworked MR.
Wouldnt the fact it has striking similarities add weight to it being a cast tho in that case?
I was told recently the FPH2 had he same dent as the PP2 and was more than likely an altered cast of that or the gmh. But in all honesty I am not that much of a geek to know much about dents and helmet sizing. I I only know the claim the FPH2 was cast from an Rotj stunt helmet has never been proved and so is hearsay and couldn't be added to the fett helmet family tree unlike anovos and efx.

I was under the impression that all the ROTJ stunt helmets were cast from the ESB hero.

The poster should be revisited and edited though. The eFx and Anovos helmets are very nice.

I was under the impression that all the ROTJ stunt helmets were cast from the ESB hero.

The poster should be revisited and edited though. The eFx and Anovos helmets are very nice.
I haven't even got my poster on the wall yet lol......... It will be outdated if the revised version is published FML

What size is this? 18X24?
I had it enlarged to A1 59.4 x 84.1cm ( roughly 23"x33")
However due to its size and not being editable it wasn't quite the right size to fit in a off the shelf A1 frame and had to have a frame made to fit. It could do with some bleed factoring into the design.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back