Fett Helmet History

If I owned that helmet there would be a glass case around it. 100% What an awesome piece to own. No telling what the price tag was on that. So, I read that the ESB helmet was badly damaged. Was it destroyed completely? Trashed? Or did they keep it/store it? Are the LF archives visible somewhere or crated in a warehouse for noone to enjoy? This stuff should be on display. I think I saw the ROTJ suit was on display in Europe. Is that the only suit available to be viewed by the public? Sorry, I've got questions.

If I owned that helmet there would be a glass case around it. 100% What an awesome piece to own. No telling what the price tag was on that. So, I read that the ESB helmet was badly damaged. Was it destroyed completely? Trashed? Or did they keep it/store it? Are the LF archives visible somewhere or crated in a warehouse for noone to enjoy? This stuff should be on display. I think I saw the ROTJ suit was on display in Europe. Is that the only suit available to be viewed by the public? Sorry, I've got questions.
The ESB helmet was damaged but it's alive and well and has been touring for years. I think it's taking a break right now in the Lucasfilm archives which are not open to the public. The ESB helmet was moulded in silicone a few years ago and several vendors are now offering casts, both in its current state and with the damage repaired.

I suggest you look at the TDH media gallery to see the different suits/helmets that have been on tour over the years.

The ESB helmet was damaged but it's alive and well and has been touring for years. I think it's taking a break right now in the Lucasfilm archives which are not open to the public. The ESB helmet was moulded in silicone a few years ago and several vendors are now offering casts, both in its current state and with the damage repaired.

I suggest you look at the TDH media gallery to see the different suits/helmets that have been on tour over the years.
That's very cool. I didn't know that the original ESB had been directly molded. It makes sense, I just thought that a different helmet was cast and corrections were made to the mold to mimic the original ESB. I own a WF Fugly by Viva Fett with the wonky brow which I love. Crack is repaired as ESB is obviously prior to the ROTJ SE where the crack is present, if my research is correct. I assume the crack we are talking about is the left side towards the end/edge of the visor. Do we know what vendors offer direct molds of the ESB? I assume Wasted Fett/Viva Fett/MinuteFett? I have been scouring this page hardcore lately. A ton of good material on here. We're slow at work so I'm living my best Fett life right now absorbing all the info I can. Appreciate the info Jango Fett Jr

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back