Matty's ESB Display Build Thread

Got the boots pretty much done! Working on upgrading a few more things.

IMG_0768_zpsabf874c3.jpg

I took off the sling hardware and reworked it to be more accurate. Tied one end in a knot and cut a slit in the other. I also added some little washers to the front of the blaster and worked on the weathering a little bit. I'm going to be working on the gauntlets to add some detail and make them a little more accurate as well.

IMG_0802_zps24eb446b.jpg

awesome build, inspired me to finally have a go at your weird duct tape mannequin, worked out great, although i did get massively taken the mickey out of whilst being duct taped! heres a pic of it so far, loads of work to go yet! Thanks again for the helpful tips
20150306_123321.jpg

When Chewie chokes Lando in ESB all I can think of is hearing Billy Ray Valentine saying " It was the Dukes It was the Dukes "

Matt, there is a post about the SS life sized fett and I posted that if anyone wants to see what a display should look like that they should look at yours.

Great display dude, I am happy to have played a minuscule part (alco switches) in making it look awesome.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back