Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club.

yes this site is awsome i joined and i am in the process of gathering materials for my first set of armor is there anyone that could tell me how i can scale down WOF templates so i can make my kids buckets too. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes this site is awsome i joined and i am in the process of gathering materials for my first set of armor is there anyone that could tell me how i can scale down WOF templates so i can make my kids buckets too. thanks!

If it's on adobe acrobat, there's an option in the print section to reduce the size, try about 80%

180px-Mandalorian_Death_Watch_Vizsl.png

The Applicant Team is happy to announce the official release of our Pre Vizsla and Deathwatch costume CRL's. From the moment these characters hit the TV screens, there has been a large number of individuals in the planning stages of these costumes.

Our Personnel Officer, Applicant Team, Official and Forum members hashed out these standards using angle shots from both the TCW episodes as well as images Star Wars Insider #115 and the Star Wars.com website.

We have also broken the costumes down into 2 versions: Cartoon and Real World. This way members and potential members can choose which medium they wish to represent. Below you will find the links to these respective costume CRL's.

Pre Vizsla Armor CRL
Deathwatch Armor CRL

Just as an FYI for anyone trying to get into the Mercs site. We are currently down for a server upgrade, and will be back up within 24-48 hours.

Thanks for your patience!!

this is new, I haven't been on the net in like 6-7 years and have been quite happy to find a lot of helpful info on building my beskar'gam

anyone know of any "mercs" in southwestern Idaho?
out of the very few people I know, I'm the only one even interested in building armor.

hello nervodxb... i believe we have one or two forum members working on armor in idaho. s/w idaho... boise area? i grew up in that area. anyway, lots of mercs in washingto and oregon. they are all lumped together in one region at the moment until the area's membership starts growing. the site is down for server upgrades at the moment or i'd give you a link to their boards. it should back up sometime tomorrow or sunday morning at the latest.

thanks A'den. yes, Boise area (Meridian). over the past couple weeks I've been reading old threads and looking at pics to get ideas and so on for my armor. I recognize your name and pic (avatar? I'm new lol)
well, bondo's dry time to sand again :)

sure is! we have a group of 5 official members in germany that are just pending attending an event to become a clan. we also have vok'chi but, they cover the uk.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back