Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club.

Hi All!!

There's small group of us here in little old Port Elizabeth SouthAfrica just setting out on our road to becoming full Mandos. Thanks for the great site!!

D

*mumbles*

how to become a clan leader... how... HOW!?

1. Become an Official Member.Meaning you have a set of armor built to MMCC CRL's and approved by the Applicant Approval Team through the application process.

2. Have 4 other Official Members, totalling 5 (3 for a Squad), in your general geographic area. Have had the majority of the group trooped at least 1 event together. Have a clan/squad name picked. Have a clan/squad sigil picked. Apply for clan or squad status through Kal Falco at the MMCC.

3. Be elected by your clan/squad mates to the position of Alor'ad.

Hi All!!

There's small group of us here in little old Port Elizabeth SouthAfrica just setting out on our road to becoming full Mandos. Thanks for the great site!!

D

Welcome to TDH and hopefully the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club (www.mandalorianmercs.com) as well. Please, if you haven't already, stop in to Mercs and create an account. If there is a small group of you with internet access that join the forums, we will create an area board for you. Then you can share your works. We don't have a clan, or even a single member that I know of, in South Africa. We'dlove to have you all on board!

ManitobaMandos.jpg

Mandalorian Mercs is proud to announce the formation of Vhetin'ade Clan, our official chapter based in Manitoba Canada. This would be our 26th official chapter, and 6th new chapter formed this year.

Greetings brothers, didn't know this thread existed either, I need to look around more often, i've been with these great bunch of guys & gals since 07, started with a custom had to sell custom :-( , now i'm back in the game as i'm currently workin on my next custom, I have a killer design in mind, can't wait to get it finished.

Mandalorian Mercs is proud to announce the creation of it's 27th chapter: Redwood Alliance Squad.

RWA.jpg

The Redwood Alliance Squad covers the Bay Area and most of Northern California.

firaxansquad.png

Mandalorian Mercs would like to welcome our 28th official chapter: Firaxan Squad!

Firaxan Squad is centered in lower New England and consists of members from Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

We welcome this new chapter into a family of established clans and squads around the world, and look forward to sharing events with them as well as watching them evolve into a fully recognized Mandalorian Mercs clan.

Oya!

bage_inprog_test1.gif

Yes...we have another chapter already! Mandalorian Mercs would like to welcome our 29th official chapter: Cerar Squad!

Cerar Squad is based out of Colorado, where is snows...lots! We welcome this new chapter into the family of already established clans and squads around the world and look forward to sharing events with them as well as watching them evolve into a fully recognized Mandalorian Mercs clan.

I get emails and PM's from people who ask me what the difference between a squad and clan is in Mercs, so I figure here would be a good place to explain.

Clans are the largest geographically organized groups for Mercs. The size and amount of clans is dependent on the population of an area. Here in the USA, most states have 1 clan. Sometimes a large clan can encompass more than one state. California is a huge state, and currently has 4 clans, Texas also is a huge state and has 2 clans. Canada has clans is most of the populated provinces, Malaysia has 1 clan, UK has a clan and a squad (for Wales), Mexico currently has 1 clan, Brazil has 2 clans, and Australia has 1 squad. Hopefully that puts some perspective on it.

Clans are made up of a minimum of 5 official Mercs members. There are other stipulations that are involved in forming a clan, but that is the probably the most difficult part.

Squads in Mercs are not like Squads in other groups. Squads for us are like mini-clans who have enough official members to form an active group, but not yet enough to form a full fledged clan. Squads have no real command structure other than the Squad Leader, so they don't have the normal representation in the Clan Leader Council like a full clan would. Most of our squads mature into full clans fairly quickly.

Anyhow, for those with questions I hope I've given you a good answer.

Finally had some time to catch up. Good to see us still represented over here too. I will have to get hold of you back channel with some questions Novall. Hope all is well ner vod.

Ton'ahyn Cabur

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back