ACCURATE BOBA FETT GLOVES

BUMP also... I also sent a PM a while ago, with no reply... I'm just getting concerned since Boklast an I got skipped in the queue... I can understand delays and whatnot.. any info would be good at this point.. :)

-Jimmy

Just a bump for info...
So its been more than half a year since we have had an update, and i understand that personal stuff happens. and I will wait even longer if i have to for such a high rated product.. i just want to know.. Has if this run has been canceled as is?
If it has, i would like to know so i may move along... if not, cool.. i'll shut up and color.. I'm just getting a bit worried...

-Jimmy

Bumping for info....have not heard anything in months regarding my gloves...I want these and I know they are worthwhile, but just looking for an update.

Bump.. i have heard many good things about these gloves.. i hope i get mine soon... with the lack of updates iv been a little more nervous about getting these at all... I was looking back at the thread and i noticed a few things i would like to share for those looking for updates... im cant be certain about this info, but it may make others feel a little better...

according to others that have received there gloves already and posted, it appears that they are going out in pairs or at least 2 a month or possibly one a month after june. number 50 on the list got his in March, then there were no posts about receiving them again until May who was 54, and then again in June number 56. all of them on the list have been updated up until 62 as shipped.. owell just something i noticed.. ill post again when i receive mine.(y)

-Jimmy

Okay, so according to the last login late, Galactic Bounty Hunter, was here when I last posted December 8...and did not reply to the thread, or PMs or give any sort of update, excuse, consolation or anything. As of this moment I feel like I was ripped off. I know people have received their gloves, but I have not...nor given any reason for the delay.

Does anyone know this vendor personally that can help me get my money back, or any way to contact him by phone or otherwise. I am pretty sad as I was really looking forward to these gloves as they looked fantastic.

i don't think there has even been an update to this thread since October reason for update was "new run".. i cant tell if people are canceling or if im actually moving up the queue.. im next though, im starting to feel like iv been had as well... these were expensive and its been almost a year wait for me... i want to know whats going on.

dont know if this helps... i got this from a well known prop maker here on TDH "he hasn't heard anything on the grapevine, but that GBH has a history of sometimes disappearing for a wee while but that he's always turned back up and folks have gotten their orders. So he doesn't think you should worry too much. He does suggest that you send a PM to the TDH admin staff though as they might know more."

Personally im ready to call it quits.... i mean unless he is about to ship mine soon.... its been a year. now, how do you go about getting a refund?

at this point there's not much you can do. it's not up to the tdh staff to regulate sales, and it's been well past the 45 days that you can file a dispute with paypal. it seems like your best bet is to pm gbh asking for a refund and hope he gets it.

I've PMd and emailed to the paypal address. The PM had to have been read as he was on the forum after I sent it off in December, which leads me to believe that he ignored the message completely.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back