Boba Fett costume (ESB) - Will it get approved?

CAP

New Hunter
Hello all,

Going to buy a boba fett costume, but need your advise if you think this wll get approved. Everything seems fine, a part from the shoes.
What do you guys say?

Best regards
julius_cap_cosplay (IG)

Attachments

• Boba_Fett_Full_Armor_Suit_csi7j3.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • boba 3.jpg
    boba 3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 75
  • boba1.jpg
    boba1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 70
  • boba2.jpg
    boba2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 71
  • boba4.jpg
    boba4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 71
  • boba5.jpg
    boba5.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
  • boba6.jpg
    boba6.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 67
  • boba7.jpg
    boba7.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 63
  • boba9.jpg
    boba9.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 65
  • boba11.jpg
    boba11.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 74
Depends on who ends up reviewing it, but I would say for sure they would say the flight suit is not the right bluish hue for ESB. Not saying it's not a sick ass costume, but just giving you a heads up b4 you buy. I'm sure the ESB experts here can help critique

Depends on who ends up reviewing it, but I would say for sure they would say the flight suit is not the right bluish hue for ESB. Not saying it's not a sick ass costume, but just giving you a heads up b4 you buy. I'm sure the ESB experts here can help critique
Thank you

I agree with this, it really does boil down to who in your Garrison is approving the kit. I would it would probably fail pre-approval.

- Flight suit is too grey and not blue enough
- Girth belt needs to be a deep maroon color not red.
- Velcro attachment for the armor is visible.
- Knee straps need to be weathered
- Gloves might be too dark of a grey

With some work and proper boots it'll pass.

I agree with this, it really does boil down to who in your Garrison is approving the kit. I would it would probably fail pre-approval.

- Flight suit is too grey and not blue enough
- Girth belt needs to be a deep maroon color not red.
- Velcro attachment for the armor is visible.
- Knee straps need to be weathered
- Gloves might be too dark of a grey

With some work and proper boots it'll pass.
Thank you also for your response, appreciate it :)

I agree with all of the above and would add one potentially bigger issue: the helmet looks like SE to me, not ESB. Note the “repaired” crack on the left side, etc.

The paint job on the jetpack is missing some key features like the silver scrape on the middle section.

Some of the weathering on the armor is pretty heavy handed in my opinion.

Additionally, the fit of the girth belt is not right: it’s too loose in the front and the ends are too far apart in the back.

This is also missing the Boba Thong, one gauntlet dart, and the gauntlet hose.

The threads in the ammo belt are too white and the color of the cape is too dark.

I only see one pouch hanging from the ammo belt, but perhaps the other is underneath the sidearm holster. In any case, they both need to be visible in the correct location and accurately filled.

I’m not quite sure what’s going on with the sidearm and/or the holster, but the proportions look wrong there.

It also looks like the straps from the jetpack harness are being worn above the flak vest instead of underneath it.

There’s some potential here, some of this is easy to fix, but this is not close to approval in my opinion.

Last edited:
I agree with all of the above and would add one potentially bigger issue: the helmet looks like SE to me, not ESB. Note the “repaired” crack on the left side, etc.

The paint job on the jetpack is missing some key features like the silver scrape on the middle section.

Some of the weathering on the armor is pretty heavy handed in my opinion.

Additionally, the fit of the girth belt is not right: it’s too loose in the front and the ends are too far apart in the back.

This is also missing the Boba Thong, one gauntlet dart, and the gauntlet hose.

The threads in the ammo belt are too white and the color of the cape is too dark.

I only see one pouch hanging from the ammo belt, but perhaps the other is underneath the sidearm holster. In any case, they both need to be visible in the correct location and accurately filled.

I’m not quite sure what’s going on with the sidearm and/or the holster, but the proportions look wrong there.

It also looks like the straps from the jetpack harness are being worn above the flak vest instead of underneath it.

There’s some potential here, some of this is easy to fix, but this is not close to approval in my opinion.
Thank you so much for you reply!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back