ACCURATE BOBA FETT GLOVES

These are shipping, however slow. I just got mine a couple of days ago, but had to send them back cause they were too small. Great customer service so far though. The little bit of time I had with the gloves I can tell you they are very nice.

This serves as notice to all members left on the current glove run. The gloves are shipping as my mother who now is 67 and has arthritis is able to do them. Coupled with the previous stament, many of the orders came in over the holidays and I would think that people would understand that not much got done during this time. So if anyone is trying to set a land speed record for building their Fett, please let me know, I don't want to hold you up and I will issue you an immediate refund. I've been doing this long enough and as you can see and attest to the run, the views and replies, the response has been unamously positive! For the members who can be patient, you'll get the best pair of Fett gloves out there, I can say this with the utmost confidence since I've had every other makers out there and quite simply put, they all pail in comparison.

Sincerely,

GBH
:cheers

GBH
I'm a firm believer in good things come to those who wait. My Boba will not even be close to being ready for months, and would gladly wait for something truly great. Keep up the great work.

If this was directed at me I totally understand the fact that your mother does the sewing and her athritis does come into play. all i was asking for was an update since i was told i would be receiving my gloves in the middle of january.its almost march. im willing to wait just would like an update once a while. thatll surely calm the impatient beast. thanks again.

Justin

GBH, are these still being made? Been looking for a pair of ESB gloves and these look like some of the best available.

Thanks,
Terrantula

hi , i tried contacting you via PM, i have had no reply.
I read this is an ongoing thing, if I read wrong , I apologise, but want to see if there is a chance on a pre pro glove?
if not a ROTJ version?
thanks either way
Mars

BGH said he was possibly doing a last run, but heard he's having some personal stuff going on in his life so dont be to excited if you dont hear back from him

wow, I hope everything is ok...

I should be next on the run, i hope he doesn't quit now.. that would be my luck..

-Jimmy

Bump again...

Sent you a few PMs & no reply. You have been on here since me sending the PMs. I paid for the gloves in January.

Please let me know something... anything.(y) I need the gloves BADLY!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back