What a truly amazing event and evening - The JB Project

The result was beautiful. Couldn't stop smiling while watching the pictures. I can't imagine Jeremy's grin under that helmet. xD

Good job all that worked on it. Slightly disappointed that he didn't want ROTJ, but hey, we're all different. ;)

Amazing time you all had. Wish I could have joined you, but since we had to pay taxes this year and got nothing back on our return, that wasn't going to happen. :lol:

The pics are great. Keep 'em coming. Get me a photo CD, Braks. ;)

That poster is sweet.....but don't forget to spell Ruffkintoy's last name correctly...... :p

Eric, check this and see if this is better. I know the lettering at the top is not entirely perfect, but I am not sure how to perfectly block it off within photoshop.

Armor_Guide3.png

I see no Boba thong in this pic. That suit is so non canon it sucks.

:lol:

There really are no words. Ive never seen another board (or group) in this hobby pull off something of this significance or magnitude. Looking at those pics of You folks with Jeremy I got chills and misty eyed at the same time. And, as usual, Brak's photography is peerless. JB looks like a lil kid at Xmas and truly appreciative of the herculean effort, teamwork and artistry (not to mention logistics) that this entailed. Bravo and well done.

This...is truly incredible. Bucket's off to all those involved and SpideyFett for all the logistics. The co-ordinating of efforts must have been tremendous.

What joy you brought to Boba Fett. The original, one and only Boba Fett.

To say "Well Done" is just an understatement. Fantastic only comes close...

And Hell yeah! I'm in for a poster!!!

-Rex

KANDOSII! Holy cow guys, this is the coolest thing ever! History making! I'm so honored and proud to be apart of this one of a kind family community. You guys are the best there is. Buckets off indeed. I'm so glad he loved it. (y)(y) (y)(y)(y)

Can't wait for the Poster/s and Pics! Count me in!

I finished my part of the poster a little while ago and turned it over to Galactic Bounty Hunter for final tweaks ans text adjustment. He will have to give updates from there...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back