What a truly amazing event and evening - The JB Project

Yikes! There are pics missing?!? I will go back through but I thought I had everything posted. Will let you guys know. :(

Whew... you guys had me scared to death there for a minute... I thought we might have lost some images, but I just went back to the memory card and there are 3 pics... Superjedi, FirstSon, and Man of War.... Will have those up tonight!

I followed suit ... at least ppl can see now that I'm not some 2 ft. tall gremlin hiding behind a curtain :lol:

Those are great Art - thank you SO MUCH !!!

FP

Yeah, you're at least a 6 ft. Gremlin...:lol:

Good thinking Alex. I did the same. Way to use the Spidey senses pal!

Thanks Art.

That final costume is amazing.

It seems like a recipe list for the best of the best right now too. It helps that people poured hours into painting and weathering the suit as well.

Great job guys

-CB

Great pics of everyone with Mr. Bulloch! His smile is totally genuine, you can tell he loved every minute of it. (y)

So, basically all I have to do to get a kiss on the cheek from Mirax is become an actor and play the role of an iconic sci-fi character? Dude, I'm totally doin' that! :lol:

(Just kidding, don't pummel me).8)

That JB poster looks awesome...I would definately have to get one of those. This has been a work of art made for the man himself. I am sure that he loves it.

That is so awesome Art ! Thank you again !

I know that you guys may not believe this, but I SERIOUSLY don't even remember this shot !!!!! I think my marbles had rolled away by then :lol: I'll hold it near and dear

trio.jpg

FP

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back