The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

This painting was AMAZING to see in person! Great work ;)

Oops...a glitch in the board caused me to post twice. Oh well, this painting deserves it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's AWESOME Alex !! Thanks for the preview !!! :cheers

I remember Eric and I sitting in the front (GBH), we were sort of looking around, and I was floored as to how many ppl were moved during those moments (myself included). Just remember Alex ... REAL MEN do cry ;)

All spokesmen involved represented TDH with the utmost articulation, and dignity. We couldn't have asked for more !!

:cheers

FP

Just Read this...wow....thank you Sir (y)

and I just recieved the Last installment from Keith.... This has a little more footage... it has been edited down, but all the makers that attended are shown....(y)..and on the DVD all the makers that took pictures with Jeremy will be added, so no worries.;)

Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMT2-rabZU

(y)

Wow...it really is great to put faces with the names here on the board! I love the part where Mr. Bulloch hid behind the Fett mannequin and did the voice overs from ESB...just love it! Wish I could've been there!

DarthMiller is right. Everyday there is something new being posted about the project.
It's GREAT!!
Thanks again for Mr. Shankland for posting those on youtube.

That was wonderful...everyone involved really put their blood, sweat and tears into this project and it was truly amazing to see the finale event.

This is really only the beginning...;)

Cheers :cheers

Just Read this...wow....thank you Sir (y)

and I just recieved the Last installment from Keith.... This has a little more footage... it has been edited down, but all the makers that attended are shown....(y)..and on the DVD all the makers that took pictures with Jeremy will be added, so no worries.;)

Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMT2-rabZU

(y)

That's great! Is it weird that I don't even remember some of that?? :lol: Guess I was kinda nervous.

DarthMiller is right. Everyday there is something new being posted about the project.
It's GREAT!!
Thanks again for Mr. Shankland for posting those on youtube.

Thought you and Dan might like these last two installments...(y)

And Finally Philip Wise says a few words...(y)

(y)

Completely forgot about these last two segments...

Enjoy..

And Finally Philip Wise says a few words...(y)

(y)

Warning: This is what happens when you give a microphone to a shy painter who DOES NOT speak in public. :eek: :lol:

Thanks for posting those videos, Alex! And thanks again to everybody for letting Danielle and me be a part of all this. It was all an amazing experience that we'll never forget.

I thought you did a good job on your speech!!

Warning: This is what happens when you give a microphone to a shy painter who DOES NOT speak in public. :eek: :lol:

Thanks for posting those videos, Alex! And thanks again to everybody for letting Danielle and me be a part of all this. It was all an amazing experience that we'll never forget.

Excellent! Jeremy is so great. I was cracking up when he talked about wearing the costume down to the bank and talking to the bank manager. "Give me a loan. . . now!" :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back