The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

Awesome, guys... just Awesome!
Thanks so much for posting the videos too! For those of us who weren't, or couldn't, be involved... you guys did such a superb job!

Makes me proud to be a member of this forum.
Again Kudos!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, this is really the payoff to this whole Star Wars / Fett / Prop Addiction, I got really choked up when it first happened, and now all over again. The camaraderie of people with the same interests is unmatched and it's amazing to see how these movies shaped so many of us in what we do (Designers, Illustrators, Painters, Photographers, Sculptors) and who we are as people as a whole, INCREDIBLE!!! (y)

Oh and Alex, thanks for making me cry :cry, THANKS ALOT!!! :angry

OK, head up, chest out, clear throat! :lol:

THX

:cheers

Ya Big softy!:lol:
Well said bro.(y)

We're hoping to wrap-up the final Video portion of the project this weekend...and should take a week to get it all edited...

glad you enjoyed it, good stuff huh..

So cool! Seconding the request for video of Jeremy's reaction to the unveiling of the suit and, of course, some video of him wearing it.

That's AWESOME Alex !! Thanks for the preview !!! :cheers

I remember Eric and I sitting in the front (GBH), we were sort of looking around, and I was floored as to how many ppl were moved during those moments (myself included). Just remember Alex ... REAL MEN do cry ;)

All spokesmen involved represented TDH with the utmost articulation, and dignity. We couldn't have asked for more !!

FP

whats cool about this is every day it seems like something new pops up from the project!!!

This is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the link Chris, must have been quite something to be there at the presentation. Hopefully I'll be able to get a look at it in real life if Jeremy decides to show it in the UK.

Alex, the speech was absolutely spot on. Made me feel really proud to be a part of this project.

DAZ

Thanks for the link Chris, must have been quite something to be there at the presentation. Hopefully I'll be able to get a look at it in real life if Jeremy decides to show it in the UK.

Alex, the speech was absolutely spot on. Made me feel really proud to be a part of this project.

DAZ

Daz, it was quite the event indeed, but we all knew that there was something missing. YOU ! Don't think for one minute, that your not being able to attend went un-noticed. It would have been great to meet you man, I mean that. It was a great honor to have been able to meet, and put faces to the names of other great artisans - you were indeed the missing link. I'm sorry you couldn't make it (and I KNOW that I am not alone).

FP

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back