Superjedi's GMH for Daniel Logan

Got the keyslot area finished up earlier. This is the first use of the maroon/purple shade.
I'll be continuing to work on the red band over the next couple of days.

IMAG5448_1.jpg

Wow looking good Eric, I know from first hand experience this is part of the project is in safe hands, always love seeing your paint ups and look forward to your next update

Haven't been back on here for a while, (bad llama)
Needed to look for some ref for the 1:12 bandai fett I'm painting but I knew one thing for certain ... superjedi would be in the middle of an awesome paintup :)

And wow look at who it's for.... OM fricken G.

Not only are you a machine, always so bloody perfect time after time, and your mix of layers and topical def helped me to get mine right.
Rock on Eric, rock on.

Thanks, all! I should have some more to show later this evening.

Spacebob. . . bad llama?? I feel like there's a story there. :lol:

The emperors new groove is to blame for the bad llama reference (no not that emperor), sorry I guess its just me (and my daughter) that gets it :)

It's crazy, not been back for ages and the only thing that's diferent is that the dvd's in the background have turned in to boxed dolls and a b-wing... or maybe you are painting in another part of the house :)

The rear of the band is now complete. I finished up the right section earlier.

IMAG5472_1.jpg

Now I can begin working on the front half! I like to start with the area at the left corner of the visor.

I do use Testors dull coat, which is a lacquer. It does change the appearance of the silver a bit, but I do a couple of light coats, and it still lets some of the shine come through.

Wrapping up another weekend with the first stages of Fett's "face."
I got the left half of the brow area done. I like to break this up into 2 main portions: left, and right.

IMAG5477_1.jpg

IMAG5478_1.jpg

Next up is the right half of the brow. There's lots of juicy little chips and scratches in that area. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back