Superjedi's FPH2 for Scottjua

Thanks!
Well into the effects now. These first couple of shots show the "fade" below the killstripes. This simulates a repair that was done when the killstripes were unmasked on the original helmet. It sort of disappears and reappears depending on the lighting angle.

IMAG5787_1.jpg

IMAG5786_1.jpg

Next, we have the white thumbprints. Another unique feature of the ESB.

IMAG5788_1.jpg

The contrasting gray has also been added. It's scattered over several areas, but there's a pretty good concentration on the right rear panel.
Here are a couple of angles of that.

IMAG5790_1.jpg

It's sort of apparent in the above pic. When you rotate the helmet, it becomes more visible.

IMAG5789_1.jpg

There's more of the pale gray down the curve of the right mandible where the red meets the outer cheek.
In this angle, you can also see the stain above the RF ear.

IMAG5792_1.jpg

The dent has more of the pale gray. It's tricky to photograph, but you can make it out below.

IMAG5794_1.jpg

I'll be working on the ears next.

Fantastic Detail SJ !!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store everytime I get to see your progress pictures !!!!
I have wondered at times, what would you do, if you didn't have these Masterpieces to create for other Fetts ??? Would you go stir crazy ???

Complete! :D
I didn't stop to take pics of the ear detailing, but I finished everything up last night. Here's a group of final pics.

DSCN0537.JPG

DSCN0539.JPG

DSCN0548.JPG

DSCN0543.JPG

DSCN0545.JPG

Thanks to Scott for his patience! I know that several of my customers have waited a while for me to work through my
list of commissions, and it's sincerely appreciated! This was my 29th ESB paint up, and it was just as fun as the first.
Thanks also to everyone who followed along (again) with the progress.

It’s alright I guess , if you into that sort of thing.

Lol JK it looks AMAZING as always!!!!! Someday I’ll have to get a bucket painted by ya!! Just so I can have a truly epic one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back