SDCC 2017: First Look at EFX Boba Fett Replica Helmet

I really hope the edition size and cost are where collectors and cosplayers can get one without having to donate an organ.

I really hope the edition size and cost are where collectors and cosplayers can get one without having to donate an organ.
Bryan was saying that the edition size will depend on the pre-order. And I think theyre looking to make it very affordable in comparison to what youd pay for a custom painted helmet with metal ears right now.

Dom, are you going to paint them all? Seems like a large run would be very difficult to fill unless they have a whole assembly line of guys. That paint job is incredible and kudos to eFX if they can keep up that quality level of all pieces.

Well, blow me down...

I've just seen a photo of the long awaited Falcons on a factory floor so I hope that might herald other things to come such as this helmet. I know they're completely different projects but...

Well, blow me down...

I've just seen a photo of the long awaited Falcons on a factory floor so I hope that might herald other things to come such as this helmet. I know they're completely different projects but...
The one at SDCC was the first production piece. I pulled it from the retail packaging....was the first to see it stateside

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back