SDCC 2017: First Look at EFX Boba Fett Replica Helmet

BFFC Admin

New Hunter
On display at the EFX booth. Hats off to Dom aka Fett 4 Real to painting this one and Alex Alva consulting.

efx-boba-fett-replica-helmet-1500518774.jpg

More shots over here on BFFC: SDCC 2017: First Look at EFX Boba Fett Replica Helmet

For some context, here's a flashback to the casting process, where Art makes a cameo too:

Last edited:
Great to see that eFX got Fett 4 Real to do this paintwork as he is one of the best out there. Man... 2012 was a long time ago, but it is great to know that TDH members had a part then, and also had a part in finalizing this piece so it could be brought to the fans. Great job, Dom.

Guys this was a great oppurtunity even though a little stressful at times working with Gino from EFX and Alex Alva. Gino's attention to detail never ceases to amaze me. He art directed the whole process, advising and most importantly provided the paint that was matched to the actual helmet in daylight and all. Not Pantone colors but mixes he spent weeks on at the archives. With his and Alex's advice we were able to knock this thing out...make some improvements to what I normally do for sure. And get the EFX helmet one step closer to the hands of all of us Fett fans. If you're at SDCC we're at the Star Wars EFX booth to talk all about it. Gino and EFX will be able to give more info on timelines and such. He's got a lot of cool plans with the Fett for sure! Very excited to help with this project.

Pity EFX are terrible are actually delivering items a production helmet will probably never see the light of day. I'm still waiting for their Iron Man helmet to be released, can't even remember how many years that's been now.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back