Official Jet Pack Symbols

Thanks guys:eek:

I can accept orders any time for these, just shoot me a PM (Just be sure to include your TDH handle so that I know who I'm sending these off to)

I can't wait to see pics of how this looks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugghhh....this is what i get for not visiting TDH often :eek:

I'm I late to get in on the list, Ely?

Mardon

Oh boy!
I received a pleasant surprise in the mail today :D
These are great, thanks to my "Filipino" buddy! :)

Damn, and I havent sent any payment yet.....however, would you consider if I trade with ya an armor piece instead?

Maraming Salamat, Ely! :)

Mardon

I've found through searching that people make decals of the jet pack symbols, but does anyone have a large enough file of them to print out and cut out to use as a stensil for the ROTJ pack

thanks

*********OFFICIAL***********Jetpack Symbols

Are there any definite shots of the ROTJ jet pack with the bottom 3 emblems on it? I see exhibit shots where some have them...and some don't.

There are some post here ab a stencil on it. But I can't find it. If you want to jsut get general info cehck a search engine..........look for bobafonts.

-dan-

I have the emblems, it's just thaty some pics from ROTJ, Boba has the 3 emblems on the lower tanks...and some he don't. What gives?

I think the 3 lower look cool. Is it screen accurate though?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back