General New Outfit- Guidance Required

Ledski

New Hunter
Hi everyone, my dream has always been to own and wear my own Boba Fett movie quality outfit, and I've finally decided to do it. I don't have the skills to build my own suit, so I'll need to buy each piece from a skilled craftsman.

Q: where do I add start? What are the trickier parts to find? Is there a good list of links to go to for parts?

Thank you in advance, I just want to create the very best build I can.

Ledski

Welcome!

First thing is which version of Boba Fett are you looking to complete? Empire Strikes, Return of the Jedi or Special Edition?

Second thing is budget! Are you looking for a high quality build? Do you want to gather as many vintage/available "found parts" as possible or just wanting to get the bare minimum 501st approval?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I'm looking to make a ROTJ Boba outfit. I do want a high quality build but not level 2 certification quality. Maybe I'll get there eventually. I'd like to start at 501st certification level with a very high quality helmet, E-33, and armor. As far as budget goes I'm going to build this over the next 12 months so probably in the realm of $2000-$3000.

Where do I start?

Now I suggest doing some research for producer and people who paint. I would be more than happy to make suggestions if you want to shoot over a PM.

Welcome! Are you looking to paint your own armor and weather your own soft parts once you have them in hand or looking to get fully painted parts?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back