Flight Suit My boba fett custom armour project

flames17

New Hunter
so a few months ago i started a armour build. i have always loved star wars and my favorite character has always been boba fett, he has been an amazing character. i started this armour build about four months ago and it has been trailing behind me due to me becoming busy. i have hit a stump in my armour build. i am near the ending of the making and painting of my armour, and i have started thinking of the clothing/jumpsuit and vest i need for my armour. i was wondering if i could get some links to buys some of this stuff for my armour. this would help majorly. also if u would like to see some pictures of my armour so far just tell me. thank you. this is greatly apreciated, i am only 14 and apreciate the help.

Check out bobamaker's stuff. Just give it a google. I'm sure there are others out there but being new to the forum this is the name I've read most often and always with high praise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely youngling(y)...great to see some young blood on here. I recommend Crazy4bobafett on here for the soft parts. Photos are always a great way to get positive feedback in order to perfect your building process. Good luck buddy.

I would love to see some pics too! Look into Arkady for a flightsuit also , just to compare. Good luck to you on your build!

Sorry ive been quite bussy lately, i have some progression picture from when i was making it,it is complete now,still needs to be bondoed and painted.

Hey guys, i finally got bondo for my Armour a little while ago. i've been trying to work on it as much as i can. im also working on something for my girlfriend at the moment, so i do when i get my chance. i was wondering. say the scalp part of your helmet comes out wonky or odd shaped, you would just use bondo to fix that right? tips please for mess ups and touch ups, as i would hope im not the only one who has done this before.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back