Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

And another week goes by without a shirt or a refund. So since my shirt still hasn't been sent this will be the second time I've requested a refund publicly.

Rick

It's a real shame sonik cant find time to pop on here and say something for himself he and mary seemed to find the time to log onto Facebook and unfriend me.

And another week goes by without a shirt or a refund. So since my shirt still hasn't been sent this will be the second time I've requested a refund publicly.
Rick
Sorry the another week went by. My bad for not updating here the last few days, but I HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND MY OWN BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF. You'll not be seeing a refund. But you will get your shirt, period :)

It's a real shame sonik cant find time to pop on here and say something for himself he and mary seemed to find the time to log onto Facebook and unfriend me.
Woodie, I wish I had a answer to that one, I really do.

To everyone. "Publicly" apologizing for not getting here to update anyone the last few days. Sonik's mess just gets messier. He and his family were evicted from their current residence. They have gotten some cash help from family members for gas and a trailer and are going back to Florida. I think they may already be on the road.

As for your shirts. When I became aware that he might be evicted, I knew that meant he wouldn't get any shirts out. That's a no-brain-er. So I told him to sent the lot to me. All of the shirts are supposed to be on their here. I have not heard from him since Saturday so I don't know what's up at the moment. However, once I have the shirts, they will be shipped out to you immediately.

I know this has been a c r a p p y deal for everyone. I am doing my best to get this sorted, and believe it or not, so is Sonik. I will post here the moment I find out where the shirts are. After that, PM will go out to notify you of shipping.

It's almost over.

:cheers

Rick

Sorry the another week went by. My bad for not updating here the last few days, but I HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND MY OWN BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF. You'll not be seeing a refund. But you will get your shirt, period :)

PM sent :cheers

Good job booboo I hate u got cought up in this. If u get my last shirt let me know I'll pay u for shipping. If not I got 2 of my 3 . So I'll be good. Thanks Again boo boo

Exchanged PM's kalarcana. Sorry guys for acting a jerk. Male PMS, wrong side of the bed, power washing my neighbors maggot infested trash cans (yuk!). There is no excuse. You guys definitely deserve to say and feel as you like. And I do know it is not directed at me.

Sorry :)

dude, maggot infested transhcans? didnt you have enough of the maggots from cleaning up this run? ;) what you are doing here is just amazing man...:cheers

Said in best sincere award presenter voice....
And the winner.... for the best save of the year, goes to.....
BooBoo fett!
Wild cheering from the crowd.

Rapier2278, DanzoFett, Wildabeast, Lisa, DisposablHero, mrmandalore

Dear Friends,
The shirts finally arrived to my location. I have shipped your Tee Shirt/s order/s. PM's with tracking info sent to each of you.

kalarcana - Sorry, Brother. I have some bounty hunting to do, as your order did not arrive with the others.
Darth Voorhees - Have some homework on yours as well. I just noticed I have your order marked "Shipped" in my data base.
I will check with Sonik and get back to both of you ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Voorhees - Have some homework on yours as well. I just noticed I have your order marked "Shipped" in my data base.
I will check with Sonik and get back to both of you ASAP.

Did some more checking on my end. My spread sheet shows "Shipped". However, when I checked the label files I sent to Sonik, I don't see you there. I BONED IT !!!
I just sent your address to Sonik via text. We'll get it out to you ASAP. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back