Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

I have recieved my shirt, in good order and as promised. MANY MANY thanks to Terry for somehow pulling this off.(y) I would love to hear how you did it someday.

**** PUBLIC APOLOGY ****

I would like to take this opportunity to APOLOGIZE to Sonik, for going off the handle, and acting out of anger and frustration to contact him. Regardless of the situation, I should not have gone as far as I did, and I was wrong. I would like to extent an apology to him(and his girlfriend) and thank him for following through. If anyone can relay the message(since his internet is down) it would be aprreciated.

-Scott

I got 2 of my 3 shirts. Thanks booboo. I was glad to get those. Shipping label only had 2 shirts on it so the eastwood might be on the way.

Got the shirt today so thanks to BBF for working on this. I'm really disappointed on the quality of the shirt though. I paid half the price at SDCC for a better quality shirt. It's a shame the original design couldn't be reproduced and I can't help but feel we all got ripped off, Sonik included by the shirt maker. My hope would be for Sonik to post a do's and don'ts list when doing a shirt order so any of us who attempt to do one in the future can avoid any pitfalls of ordering one shirt and getting another. This of course having noting to do with Sonik's unfortunate circumstances, the quality of the shirt had nothing to do with that but in order to make a something positive out of something negative right now for me would know what to look out for in the future. I mean that sincerely and is not intended to be any malice towards Sonik.

Sean

I got 2 of my 3 shirts. Thanks booboo. I was glad to get those. Shipping label only had 2 shirts on it so the eastwood might be on the way.

That may have been a mistake on Soniks end. We'll get it out to you asap. :cheers

Got the shirt today so thanks to BBF for working on this. I'm really disappointed on the quality of the shirt though. I paid half the price at SDCC for a better quality shirt. It's a shame the original design couldn't be reproduced and I can't help but feel we all got ripped off, Sonik included by the shirt maker. My hope would be for Sonik to post a do's and don'ts list when doing a shirt order so any of us who attempt to do one in the future can avoid any pitfalls of ordering one shirt and getting another. This of course having noting to do with Sonik's unfortunate circumstances, the quality of the shirt had nothing to do with that but in order to make a something positive out of something negative right now for me would know what to look out for in the future. I mean that sincerely and is not intended to be any malice towards Sonik.

Sean

Thanks for the good words, Brother. I must say however, I got two of each design and I am quite happy with them. :) (y)

Everyone, so good to hear they are getting to you.
International orders: Sorry I do not have an update. They were supposed to ship today. Will update you asap.

My shirts arrived today, all is good except that that the Youth Large I ordered is a is a small. And its way too small.
So with that said is there any way to remedy the size?
She would even be able to wear the adult small, I had her try on her sisters adult small and it fit. Thanks for making this happen regardless. It is appreciated and lmk about the shirt when you can.

My shirts arrived today, all is good except that that the Youth Large I ordered is a is a small. And its way too small.
So with that said is there any way to remedy the size?...

I will look into it for you. I don't don't see a problem making it happen.

International buyers - Your orders have not shipped as yet. Should go out mid next week.

:cheers

Havent gotten mine yet...PM me tracking if ya can Terry,sometimes my postoffice doesnt leave notices! Again,thanks for helping push this forward Terry!

Havent gotten mine yet...PM me tracking if ya can Terry,sometimes my postoffice doesnt leave notices! Again,thanks for helping push this forward Terry!

OOPS!!! Just spoke to Sonik. Your Tee Shirt did not ship. That is MY fault. So sorry about that. Hopefully it will go out tomorrow. Again, my mistake. My sincerest apologies.

Cheers!

OOPS!!! Just spoke to Sonik. Your Tee Shirt did not ship. That is MY fault. So sorry about that. Hopefully it will go out tomorrow. Again, my mistake. My sincerest apologies.

Cheers!

ThanksTerry,i just responded to your PM..i didnt see this post here....thanks brother!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back