How is it possible to use the restroom at the cons in Boba Fett gear?

SexyNerdGirl

New Hunter
Okay ladies/gents..so this is a serious but silly question lol. But, when you guys attend cons and stuff and you’re dressed down head to toe in gear...how the heck are you supposed to use the restroom!? ..It looks too complicated. I imagine you’d have to take off your jet pack, gloves, put your blaster down and everything else? Random I know..but I had to ask.

I think the technical aspects of it would be much more challenging for a female than a male. If I’m in mine for 11 hours or so, having to go to the bathroom eventually comes up. Using my MOW 2 piece flight suit makes it a bit easier... gloves off , cod piece off , helmet off ( sometimes) and hope for the best. Usually results in people taking pictures in the bathroom which honestly I wish I could find lol.

two-way zipper on the flight suit under the cod piece; I made sure the cod piece and butt/kidney plate detach/attach easily with elastic/velcro/snaps.

Yea its easier for guys for the most part. Id say get a 2 piece jumpsuit and you probably could manage.

That said, i usually use the restroom before a troop and have trooped Fett for 6-7 hours and not had to use the restroom. You sweat out alot of the liquid in your body trooping lol
Lol ehhhh sounds like fun@sweating out all of that liquid :sick:

I think the technical aspects of it would be much more challenging for a female than a male. If I’m in mine for 11 hours or so, having to go to the bathroom eventually comes up. Using my MOW 2 piece flight suit makes it a bit easier... gloves off , cod piece off , helmet off ( sometimes) and hope for the best. Usually results in people taking pictures in the bathroom which honestly I wish I could find lol.
Haha people taking pictures..geez they have no respect but it is funny. I’ll probably have my friend hold my helmet for me.

On my first con, I was really concerned about toilet trips, but yeah you do just sweat it out regardless of the gallons of water you drink.

IMG_8823.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back