How is it possible to use the restroom at the cons in Boba Fett gear?

I was talking to my wife last night about this thread and told her that "you know.... a condom catheter actually isn't that bad of an idea...."
I swear she almost started choking on her dinner.
In case any of you were wondering.... the dinner table is not a good place to suddenly bring up condom catheters.
;)

There’s no chance I would ever try and use the bathroom in this thing. If nature calls, the costume is coming off!
Lol damn. Good thing I’ll have a two piece. I think the only thing I’d have to worry about taking off are my helmet and gauntlets..I’ll have to set my blaster down too.

I had a Man of War 2-piece and it was not difficult to remove just the cod and go. I would need help to readjust and align everything back up. But you being a female, it is not that easby. If needed to, I could possibly pull off popping a squat with the 2 piece by pushing up the girth and ammo belt, but I would definately need the big stall and lots of help getting realigned again. If you go with the full jumpsuit, it will not happen

I had a Man of War 2-piece and it was not difficult to remove just the cod and go. I would need help to readjust and align everything back up. But you being a female, it is not that easby. If needed to, I could possibly pull off popping a squat with the 2 piece by pushing up the girth and ammo belt, but I would definately need the big stall and lots of help getting realigned again. If you go with the full jumpsuit, it will not happen

I don’t plan on buying a jumpsuit, I’ll be wearing a two piece so it should be easier..I think. Ugh but you’re right, I’d have to move the girth and ammo belt out of the way. Haha this should be interesting..

I don’t plan on buying a jumpsuit, I’ll be wearing a two piece so it should be easier..I think. Ugh but you’re right, I’d have to move the girth and ammo belt out of the way. Haha this should be interesting..
just no coffee, much food and little water before you troop. Eat and drink all you want the 1 hour or so before you end your day trooping, you will be fine.

This thread has made me convinced that Tony Stark must wear adult diapers when out with the Avengers.
Thank you TDH. *grumbles*

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back