Droidbait's Jango Build

Looks good. They’re a tight fit in my Boba gauntlets too. Had to Dremel some of the thickness down to thread the nuts on. I was afraid I was going to go to far and go all the way through. I know the switches aren’t present on the ROTJ Boba “Hero”, but I think it looks better with them instead of just the open holes.

Last edited:
Prada boots with a almost accurate sole. Key differences is it has a weird diamond design on the arch and the strip on the heel is red and has the prada logo on them. The base boot is brown which I will strip and dye to black. As seen on the accurate pit crews it has a prominent square toe. The prada boots are also damaged on certain areas that I will need to also fix. Not sure how to go about it. Which these boots do. While not 100% accurate these are a bit better then the repro boots I own. I will use these for trooping. Also can't wait to show my other boots once they're done.
20200711_115229.jpg

20200711_115303.jpg
20200711_115313.jpg

Last edited:
Those look lovely! Always wanted a pair of the real Kenneth Cole Pit Crews...practically near impossible to find now. Gio's Repros look excellent though i think despite some minor flaws.

Those look lovely! Always wanted a pair of the real Kenneth Cole Pit Crews...practically near impossible to find now. Gio's Repros look excellent though i think despite some minor flaws.
Gio is sewing a upper on my accurate Kenneth cole soles. In my size which is 9us. Also super expensive for boots and the wait time to even get the soles to Equador, he is starting them this weekend and I shall have them by the end of the month or sooner.

Hopefully that is.

I've seen a few members with modified Gio boots with accurate soles and man they look so nice. Can't wait. I love boots. To me they make the costume. Anyways here is pic he sent me via email. It took 1 month to get to him via DHL. He is a extremely hard person to get a hold of. But it's all due to personal stuff in his life. I got like 3 replies in the last month from him lol.

received_276384727025778.jpeg

Agreed on all accounts man, boots are always just as important to me as everything else IMO. Very excited for you getting your boots upgraded, going to look ******* great. I suppose I should probably look into doing the same thing given the rarity of these boots....that is if i can find any with the correct sole :confused:I'm a UK size 9.

Agreed on all accounts man, boots are always just as important to me as everything else IMO. Very excited for you getting your boots upgraded, going to look ******* great. I suppose I should probably look into doing the same thing given the rarity of these boots....that is if i can find any with the correct sole :confused:I'm a UK size 9.
I have a pair in size 11. To big for you also. :(

Mock attached the bits to the gaunts. I will replace the whipcord and flamethrower with a 3D model and I will resin print them providing the dimensions of the minute fett ones. They're just really heavy and the whipcord front is damaged. Slowly building that piece up.

20200712_144410.jpg
20200712_145357.jpg
20200712_145436.jpg
20200712_145455.jpg
20200712_145509.jpg
20200712_145525.jpg

He's also got an eBay, listings for his whole belt set and holster assembly too. Probably better off asking him though on here, Lorenzo's work is second to none.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back