BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

I found a guy selling the helmet on eBay , luckily he was only a couple of miles from my house. When I picked it up and he answered the door I knew him lol ........he is in the process of painting my jeypack , gauntlets , armour etc .

Nice, always good to have that person a short drive away!

Another update from Rick, things are finally moving along! All the armor should be in the mail come Monday, we'll see! Helmet should be finished mid-August!

I also have my new MOW wool cape coming!

13632678_10153633590665025_1412158565_o_zpslepdoyul.jpg

Nice to see Rick getting back on the grind and these pics are showing why he's one of the best. They're even make me more excited for him to start my ROTJ bucket,lol

They offer an installment plan and their communication is great! I can't say enough good things! They've also started to make gloves too!

I was waiting till I was at a steady weight....Ive been leaning out for spiderman/boba/sandtrooper and wanted to have a good measurement for it

What mannequin are you using?

I got a fiberglass mannequin off eBay. I adjusted the left arm by cutting the arm at the elbow almost off but then used fiberglass patch fit to hold it in place permanently. I then used a heat gun and cold running water to adjust the fingers on the hands to hold the blaster properly.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back