BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

My rifle sling just arrived today from Woodman!

4CAE1954-6D23-47CD-B68C-C76FDA704E75_zpsrtrtg4qx.jpg

Looks fantastic! I'm waiting to get my first pieces of armor to start on my first ESB build. Your build is inspiring and I have learned a thing or two, definitely have to make an awesome static display!

Sent from my SM-G925V

Looks fantastic! I'm waiting to get my first pieces of armor to start on my first ESB build. Your build is inspiring and I have learned a thing or two, definitely have to make an awesome static display!

Sent from my SM-G925V

Oh nice, where you getting your armor from?

Poor planning on my part basically. I placed the order with BM back in September time frame and he has a long waiting list. RS doesn't seem to have any available on their website store but, I haven't gotten around to emailing them yet. I have been looking on TDH for months now and just decided today to make an account; why I didn't do that early is beyond me because then by now I would probably have access to the cargo hold :facepalm. I will probably end up asking BM what his wait time looks like for all the armor pieces at this point.

Poor planning on my part basically. I placed the order with BM back in September time frame and he has a long waiting list. RS doesn't seem to have any available on their website store but, I haven't gotten around to emailing them yet. I have been looking on TDH for months now and just decided today to make an account; why I didn't do that early is beyond me because then by now I would probably have access to the cargo hold :facepalm. I will probably end up asking BM what his wait time looks like for all the armor pieces at this point.

Woodman has a few sets of armor for sale from RS props, in hand and ready to ship. Shoot him a PM.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back