Brokk's Pre-Pro 2 Build (WiP)

Full get up is coming very soon, won't be on this vest tho.
20220330_191134.jpg
20220330_191153.jpg
20220330_191123.jpg

The Flamer Update

The past couple weeks, I've been brainstorming and slightly redesigning my flame thrower design. One of the features I've wanted so much is to make the unit retract and stay in place, just like in certain shots of the references.

It operates simply on tension and magnets.

Here is a demo of the V.3. Apologies for the quality- if it's too pixelated, trying 720p

Additionally, although you can't really tell, I updated the yellow on the gauntlet with Camel Yellow by Tamyia brand paint. Also, I'm redoing the flamer tip assembly with a minor accuracy change.

Last edited:
Page 1 has been updated with a quick link to the found parts thread for the flow exhaust control greeblie & jet pack/left gauntlet quick release connector thread.

Additionally, I'll be creating a DiY guide on how to create your own pre pro 2 flamer. Ive recieved quite a response over it and feel the Fett community could use a guide for this very niche prop. It's the main thing that seems to dismay those seeking to go down the Pre Pro 2 build route. Not sure on a release date yet but it'll have It's own thread.

Shoulder key knobs:

Preping key tabs for the shoulder connection. I had to figure a way to make them adaptable for screws. At my job, we use these screw revets on a air tool. I pocketed four to test out and they work great so far.

I photographed the process of moddind them (I order in the pics below). You have to first get some clippers and cut the end with the groved band off, pry it off with your thumb and twist then screw in to be sure no burrs were created. Then, carefully hallowed one if my keys and inserted. I will need to use an adhesive to permanently bond it in.

20220702_120654.jpg

20220702_120723.jpg

20220702_120928.jpg

20220702_121136.jpg

20220702_121439.jpg

20220702_121041.jpg

Last edited:
I really love the blue suit! When I started my PP2 build, I dyed the flight suit four different times trying to get just the right color. I think mine ended up very close to yours with maybe a tad more grey. Love both colors and the contrast that dark blue presents against the rest of the suit! It also makes it stand out among the other Fetts (or it will once I get it finished :) )

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back