Boba Fett’s sex appeal..

SexyNerdGirl

New Hunter
Why is a Boba Fett so sexy? I mean what is it really? Something about a bad boy in a helmet and walking around holding a blaster with his cape blowing in the wind...it’s pretty hot. Hahaha. I actually met him once at Disneyland a few months ago and I was fangirling on the inside! :oops::D Ahh!

Storm troopers Are useless keystone cops in space, vader was reduced to a whiny brat, the emperor has the face of an old avocado, count duku is geriatric and wears adult diapers, dengar has no eye brows and 2nd degree burns on his head,.....

Boba Fett looks cool, has a bad attitude, and owns flashy toys. Pretty much everything that girls in the outer rim like.

Plus.... The rocket jetpack is a subconscious phalic symbol towards his opponents.

Could have gone into the gutter with the sarlaac pit, but figured I'd keep it classy.

Based on every convention I have been at - chest lights. Everyone loves the chest lights. Nothing else, maybe the towel, but always “wow how do they work??”
Haha I just pictured a random girl going up to someone dressed as Boba and starts touching his chest armor where his lights are placed. Hmm...I should do that lol :p:D

Haha I just pictured a random girl going up to someone dressed as Boba and starts touching his chest armor where his lights are placed. Hmm...I should do that lol :p:D

It is for that exact reason I am getting a second set of programable chest likes for certain cons.. sometimes there is more to life than accuracy !

It is for that exact reason I am getting a second set of programable chest likes for certain cons.. sometimes there is more to life than accuracy !

You should program your chest light to say random flirting messages. Some girl walks up to take a picture, press a concealed button and your chest display starts displaying stuuf like:
"Wassup ladies"
Blink , blink, blink
"Want fett's #?"
Blink, blink, blink
"Netflix and chill?"
Blink, blink, blink

As you just stand there looking menacing.

I think i just figured out how fettronics can upgrade their displays

You should program your chest light to say random flirting messages. Some girl walks up to take a picture, press a concealed button and your chest display starts displaying stuuf like:
"Wassup ladies"
Blink , blink, blink
"Want fett's #?"
Blink, blink, blink
"Netflix and chill?"
Blink, blink, blink

I asked him about it without being specific and it seemed what I wanted wouldn’t be something he was willing to do lol . I think one of the vendors here has one I can program myself but I have just been too lazy to buy it. Sucks cause I really could use it for Katsucon next week

Boba Fett sexy? Can someone please post that bucket off picture from ROTJ?!?!? You know...that guy with the mustache..,:eek:

Eww oh hell to the nawl! I’m just talking about how Boba Fett looks WITH the helmet on. Not the actual guy. I have yet to see a hot Boba Fett..if I do..I will pounce! Lol jk (kind of)

"Wassup ladies"
Blink , blink, blink
"Want fett's #?"
Blink, blink, blink
"Netflix and chill?"
Blink, blink, blink

Omg! I would freaking flip out if I saw that! Haha that’s a brilliant idea for a guy.

I have always found it funny how some women act around Boba. Oh, who am I kidding? I probably do the same damn thing. lol

34253781375_e59a40cda1_c.jpg

25256443177_28d8e868d6_c.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back