Boba Fett’s sex appeal..

Boba Fett knows how to treat the ladies.
tumblr_nj03yothbs1u2ragso1_500.gif

Hawk, your Supertrooper is amazing! Saw you in person at Celebration but didn't know it was you until later.

Thanks!! It still needs some finishing and I am switching my jetpack/helmet but I try and keep it looking good. I think it will be a constant work in progress lol

Lol one time i was with my gf and some harley quinn came up and started hanging off of me.. taking pictures lol luckily my gf just found it funny lol my gf liked her cuz she was wearing a real harley outfit and not the suicide squad one :p

Omg well first of all she has balls. Second of all didn’t that make you feel awkward? I wonder what was going through your mind at the moment lol.

Lol. I know her, we did it on purpose since those signs amuse me. While everyone has their boundaries, my only concern about touching me in costume is breaking it or getting it dirty. Anything else... I don’t get upset about as long as people are having fun and laughing.

At tlj premier I felt someone next to me turned and had a lady trying to kiss me she had bad breath and helmet fans will let you know that the two “handlers” watching my back were standing in the corner laughing at me and my wife was on the other side of a Wookie oblivious I was trapped haha really when I found out she was wanting a picture kissing boba I tried to let her get a good pic but it’s weird staring in someone’s face twice your age and not your type acting like they are kissing you while their friend fumble with the camera forever in the end she was happy and the r2 builder guys acting as handlers got a good laugh Also to me pics with boba are cool but at that troop had a ton of people wanting a pic while awkwardly shaking my hand which for a pic is more like holding some random guys hand for way to long

At tlj premier I felt someone next to me turned and had a lady trying to kiss me she had bad breath and helmet fans will let you know that the two “handlers” watching my back were standing in the corner laughing at me and my wife was on the other side of a Wookie oblivious I was trapped haha really when I found out she was wanting a picture kissing boba I tried to let her get a good pic but it’s weird staring in someone’s face twice your age and not your type acting like they are kissing you while their friend fumble with the camera forever in the end she was happy and the r2 builder guys acting as handlers got a good laugh Also to me pics with boba are cool but at that troop had a ton of people wanting a pic while awkwardly shaking my hand which for a pic is more like holding some random guys hand for way to long
Rofl! Oh noooo! That’s cringe worthy and awkward for sure. You should have closed your eyes when that woman had her face up close to you. Eww wait, do the helmet fans bring smell from outside into the helmet? I plan on putting a fan in mine and I don’t want to smell any unwanted smells inside of my helmet lmao!

Rofl! Oh noooo! That’s cringe worthy and awkward for sure. You should have closed your eyes when that woman had her face up close to you. Eww wait, do the helmet fans bring smell from outside into the helmet? I plan on putting a fan in mine and I don’t want to smell any unwanted smells inside of my helmet lmao!
Every mando helmet I’ve had fans in pick up all the smells

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back