Anyone done (or doing) an Arena Boba Fett (All Black)?

I'm thinking of doing the all black arena Fett from War of the Bounty Hunters as my 8th (and I swear, final) Life Size Fett for my basement and have all of the pieces and parts already on hand except a jetpack, braids and girth belt. All pretty easy to come by and totaling a few hundred bucks. The one thing I can't find is the double bladed axe weapon. Anyone know of someplace to get a 3D printed version of it?

Thanks!

DennisFett1142
I take it, you mean this Boba, yes, yes?
Black Armor Boba Fett.jpg

Is this the weapon you speak of....?
1690299733159.png

If so, I seen it offered over at cgtrader for $4.20 (.stl file)

I'm stoked to see your final Fett finished, assuming you can pull it off before your wife gets her hands on you - Hahaha!

Best of luck!

Cheers,
-Iron

DennisFett1142
I take it, you mean this Boba, yes, yes?
View attachment 237556

Is this the weapon you speak of....?
View attachment 237558

If so, I seen it offered over at cgtrader for $4.20 (.stl file)

I'm stoked to see your final Fett finished, assuming you can pull it off before your wife gets her hands on you - Hahaha!

Best of luck!

Cheers,
-Iron
My 3D printer bit the dust so I don't have any way to print it and ended up getting something that was in the ballpark on Etsy and cobbling an axe together. If anyone wants to make a few bucks and print the top and bottom of the above file, I'd pay you for it. I would just use PVC pipe for the long rod in the middle.

I'm waiting on a jetpack harness to hang the jetpack but did setup my guy over the weekend:

Arena WIP.jpg

My 3D printer bit the dust so I don't have any way to print it and ended up getting something that was in the ballpark on Etsy and cobbling an axe together. If anyone wants to make a few bucks and print the top and bottom of the above file, I'd pay you for it. I would just use PVC pipe for the long rod in the middle.

I'm waiting on a jetpack harness to hang the jetpack but did setup my guy over the weekend:

View attachment 237566
Sent you a PM.

Special thanks to Irongladiator for giving me the heads up on the STL file availability for the accurate axe and for Lazerjock for the phenomenal 3D print! Although, I think it's going to cost me some extra money as I now want my own resin 3D printer! I'll be working on the axe over the next couple of weeks and then I'll unveil a full look at my completed Arena Fett!
I know you will be happy with the print from Lazerjock. My EE-3 he did for me is the best. (y)

Again, a special thanks to Irongladiator for showing me the STL files for the accurate axe, to ShortFuse for connecting me with Lazerjock to get the axe 3D printed and Lazerjock for the amazing resin print of the axe. He printed everything but the staff portion, which I used a six foot by 1 inch dowel rod that worked perfectly. I also upgraded to minutefett's gauntlets and metal flamer, which looks great against the all black! Super happy with my setup and my desk guards! Definitely have a Gandalf "You shall not pass!" level of security for my home office. And my wife said I was out of room! :)

Arena Updated 006.jpg
Arena Updated 003.jpg
Arena Updated 001.jpg
lk
Arena Updated 002.jpg
Arena Updated 005.jpg
Arena Updated 007.jpg

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back