Kyr'am Galaar armour

hey guys. long time no post i know. i'm sorry. been a rough couple of months and had no luck with progress or money or time. things not been too good round here, but thought id just maybe post another concept idea. still trying to get "Kyr'am" built, but also expanding on the "Reek clan" members. you guys have already seen the twi'lek lady and the bowman, but today i had an idea for a tracker mando. hope you guys like it, and will try and make some progress.

hope you guys are still interested. sorry

western mando.jpg

I like it, especially the scratches on the bucket, like mine and A'den, well more like A'den, mine are single scratches running different directions, while yours and A'den are in group of 3, going single direction.

So, making a bucket like this one should be easy for you.

Keep us updated, and welcome back. ;)

well i have two helmets to make (remaking the "Kyr'am" bucket as was too impatient and didnt get a smooth finish) and will make both at the same time. should slow me down sufficiently to do a good job of both. If anyone can think of a name for the tracker mando, i would gladly accept suggestion.

really like the scratch idea as it looks like he was tracking someone at night and was set upon. Think his colours are going to be dark blue with a bit of red, and a dark brown jacket with black vest and trousers. (notice the constant in all my designs, the extra leather shoulder plates)

thanks for the possitive coment vod.

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be when its done! the summer deadline has seemed to have passed and im totally p*ssed off about it. but i guess if i can get both new helms done by the end of the year ill be happy, and maybe some work on "Kyr'am"'s backpack would be good.

vor'e, vod

embrace death, vod, if you fear it, you will be beaten by the auretiise! No mando lives forever, but their legends will!

i like Dha A'den as a name. fits with the whole steathy nature of his work! Kandosi Adonian. Vor'e.

Reek clan: Kyr'am Galaar - demolitions expert and heavy artilliery
Dah A'den - tracker and sniper

vor'e again Adonian

started on the domes for both helms today. only the basic shape formers, but doing both at the same time is slow but also fullfiling!

Love the concept art of the tracker Mando. Mind if I use the robe idea? Good luck with those helmets! And keep us posted! :)

no worries, go ahead. its more of a western style coat than a robe, like old gunslingers used to have. i dont mind if you want to use any of my ideas. go for it. you'd probably make a better job of it than me anyway :)

I've been looking through this forum for a week or so and I got the impression this was a friendly place . . . then I read this thread and all I can say is WOW these people sure do make you work hard :)

But I guess all this slave driving has resulted in some cool armor. I particularly like the bucket with the visor. . .kind of scout trooper-mando hybrid, nice.

Keep it up.

its actually a concept i saw a picture of which was a commander cody mando mix. it looked sooo awesome i decided to try it. hopefully i can make the armour look as good in reality (when i eventually finish it)

well here is the start of both dome sections.
the tracker mando will have a sort of lobster tail armoured back to it, and the Kyr'am helmet has the fin but with a new redesigned vent system look under it.

hope people like the ideas

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

Nice! Yea, layered one looks pretty sweet. I love the fin on yours. Very stealthy I guess would be the word.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back