Kyr'am Galaar armour

no progress on the physical helmet as of yet, but i have found a small bit of down time and drawn this concept pic. Both are from the Reek clan, and it also uses the mask design i made before.

who knows, i may write some mando stories about these two, or if someone would be interested in makeing the other armour, they are more than welcome to do it.

hope you all like them.

couple.jpg

i have made a slight alteration to my own armour, in that there are now plates on the back of the palm, but stil nothing on the fingers in this variation. i like it and think it will make its way into the final build (if i ever get a chance to do any)

its depressing how much worki have yet to dom and yet i have no space to work on it, no materials to do any progress, and no time to do anything. all i can do is draw pictures of what i think it will look like, and its making me more depressed 'cos i want to see it physically, but cant do anything about it! life sucks!

I know what you mean Vod, I use my trash cans as a work bench along with the top of the trunk of my car.

I only got a chance today to put a little fiberglass on the mandables for reinforcement.

This one only has a little fiberglass in important places so it wont be so thick.

You can do it, just do what you can when you can. Any progress is better than none at all.

Remember the only way to eat a Bantha is one bite at a time :)

its depressing how much worki have yet to dom and yet i have no space to work on it, no materials to do any progress, and no time to do anything. all i can do is draw pictures of what i think it will look like, and its making me more depressed 'cos i want to see it physically, but cant do anything about it! life sucks!

I'm in pretty much the same situation but we must stay strong! We will get them finished. Your armour is going to be amazing when it's done.

i decided today, i have far too much stuff on leading up to easter, so im putting everything on hold, (except for more concept pics) and once easter weekend is out of the way, im restarting the helmet from scratch. still keeping the design ideas (the ear that everyone seems to like. the scout trooper hood, the fin) but i realised that when i fiberglassed it, i didnt add the layer of filler on top to smooth it out. (recomended in the instructions!)
so i am going to start it again, and take my time with it.

hope you will all stick with me.

Just keep munching on that bantha Ky'ram! Chew as slow as you need... Don't go swimming untill a half hour after that meat slides down your throat. ;) :p You are doing great vod!

OH.....MY..........GOD. Dude what did your mom do when she was pregnant this is freakin amazing:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as i know, she said "get this little****************************** out of me!" but thats just a guess!
many thanks for the praise, vod. its nearly easter, and once its over with i can start on my armour anew! starting with the helm i think. this time im gonna take it slow and patient! thats the main problem i have.

keep grinding your heel into the faces of the aruetiise, ner vod!

yeah 2 weeks is a little long... SWISH CRACK ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WORK FOR OUR ENJOYMENT

Besides, your ideas are much better than mine. ;)

As c'mon adonian! You've got plenty of good ideas! Purple is a goooooood color. ;)

Ky'ram, BEAUTIFUL WORK! I demand more. :D

just to keep you happy, (as ive not made any physical progress with armour) i did draw a completely new character using a modified clone helmet and mando armour, and a little artisitc licence. if anybody would like to try and make it, they can with my blessing. but it must have the reek clan emblem somewhere! :)

archer.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back