First ESB Helmet paint up

Ghostphoenix01

Jr Hunter
Hey guy finally started my FPH2 that i got from Wasted Fett!! so I thought I would share my progress on this adventure hahaha. Think I'm about ready to paint now since I have everything fitted and everything goes where its supposed to lol. just going to do one final sanding then its primer time!
upload_2017-7-29_9-43-23.png
upload_2017-7-29_9-42-32.png
upload_2017-7-29_9-43-55.png
upload_2017-7-29_9-49-50.png
upload_2017-7-29_9-50-7.png
upload_2017-7-29_9-50-21.png

Well here's an update on my progress!! The FPH2 is for myself and the second is a DVH budget helmet that I'm doing as a Christmas gift for my brother. The silver is on the FPH2 and the DVH is just now ready to have the silver sprayed on!! Seems like it takes forever when you're doing 2 at a time but I'm enjoying every minute as it all comes together.
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0972.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG

I think they look great. I keep forgetting to pick one up, but I do have the decals I got for one, just nothing to put them on yet....

So did you have any trouble sizing the stencils for the FPH2 ?

Yea I got them close and just made it work haha. My computer isn't the best and I'm not very techy lol. It may not be exact replica as some would want but I like it so far and it looks good to me.
Just put the tan down on the back panels tonight so I should have a pic of it tomorrow once I strip all the maskol off

Well, it looks good to me. I have a couple of good threads for a ROTJ I'm looking over to size them. I'm hoping to dig into it this weekend and see what I can do with them.
I got my visor area cut out the other day. Still need to file and sand all the edges down. If it's dry enough this weekend I'm hoping to get the primer on it...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back