First ESB Helmet paint up

Purple layer done!
EF5AC5D4-8BD6-4390-A81B-A22F5E4BC9E2.jpeg
3E1D19DC-5DFF-450F-ADCA-8561F34BB303.jpeg

Sweet i never thought to layer that part on i always just brushed it on very last ill have to try this out sometime

I got a dvh budget bucket i need to paint yet just havent bothered yet cuz im so happy with v1 i have but ... this is inspiration to do so!, maybe ill put the vader bucket ive been getting sick of working on (scratch building)to the side and give this a go... i layer everything on my fett helmets except that part hahaha i cant believe i never thought to do it like you are with this one i like the redder color by the way!

Froflo thanks! I know with it being on the redder side it isn’t truly movie accurate. I’ll end up doin another one and painting the red more of the standard wine#73 without the red 60 mixed into it:

Ok had a chance to really sit down and get some masking done on the second helmet! So stay tuned for updates pics of that. Goin to be putting down the final layer on the back!!
I put the FPH2 from Wasted Fett on hold till I get this second helmet to the same stage. So stay tuned!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back