Fett possibly spotted on set of Solo:A Star Wars Story

Being Fett worked for Jabba sure... and solo worked for Jabba. Which is why im slightly worried about them putting him in the movie.

I always got the vibe that boba and han had a personal issue like maybe they were even buddies at one ppint and han screwed him over itd be nice to see some of that. as for the snoke comments im not posotive snoke is dead if you listen snokes telling rey and kylo it was him who was connecting them, and literally right after he snarls and says he cant be betrayed kylo kills him almost as though snoke knew kylo would try, snoke comes off as way too powerfull to be killed by a cheep slight of hand not and then at the end of the movie kylo and rey are connected again the same way snoke had been connecting them all movie , another thing to notice is snoke appears much younger and less beat up in the throne room scene similar to how luke looks much younger when he fights kylo, i have a hunch that snoke was doing in the throne room something like what luke was doing on crait, they have a few things in the visual dictionary that describe snoke in more detail and provide some plausability to the idea such as even the few who he trusts have never seen him in person... i could be totally wrong though and if anyone were to take this mess and make it messier it would be jj so we will see (i think it was a mistake to have so many different directors for all the star wars films now it kinda feels like each film is star wars from someone elses point of view)

No matter what people will always have an issue with whats new, remember rotj? The ewoks were the equivalent of jar jar to some people

That's why I didn't want a a stand-alone Fett movie. I would be OK with a brief encounter in Solo.The fastest smuggler in the galaxy and the baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy would likely have crossed paths trying to scrounge up work. There are ways to do it and make it work.
Im with you ! A few scenes well placed will do more for Fett than an entire movie!

If he is in it he’s going to look way different. And that can be concerning in itself. Same goes with a Boba Fett movie unless they keep it in the same timeframe as the original trilogy. But it’s Disney so we might end up with a twenty something boba.

Here’s the movie poster looks like Boba is in there!

DF1FBBEB-944D-4585-8981-4D1A9A7D2253.jpeg

I honestly don’t believe that it’s Boba in that picture , it doesn’t look right at all... it a desperate stab in the shadowy dark, with the vauge outline of what could be anything .

Personally I wouldn’t like to see Fett in Solo, I don’t believe it’s needed

How? It's poorly made in photoshop and literally looks like nothing we've seen from Star Wars posters for over a decade. Plus the images we've seen from Solo don't appear in this poster at all.
My thoughts exactly. Also, every tiny confirmed tidbit of information about the movie is plastered all over social media as soon as it happens. If the only time you see one particular bad photoshop of a poster is when you search "www.google.com ask jeeves hello please give me information about star war solo movee plz", maybe, just maybe...

Its-a-Fake.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back