Fett possibly spotted on set of Solo:A Star Wars Story

ryan101011

Jr Hunter
in case you haven't heard.
RDpXRVH.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
yep, up there, in the top lefthand corner.
LySCZVE.png
[/IMG]
lookin for an opinion from the people who see that dented bucket everyday.
Could it be?

Boba Fett Spotted In Solo: A Star Wars Story Set Photo - GeekFeed.com

Its totally him no question about it, you can see the ear on the left side and you can see the rf on the other you can make put his armor if you look at it very close... looks like no cape though, and i also wouldnt be shocked if that picture was realeased soley for the purpose of getting guys like us excited though and he turned out not to even be in the movie or just have a crappy 2 second scene where he looks at you for a sec then thats it like in the added anh scene

The ONLY reason im going is in a hope to see boba, theres soo many reasons they should never have even touched the idea of making this movie, THE ONLY reason to bother with this movie is for bobas sake.... i think they should have made a boba movie and then maybe given han a quick animated cameo like leia in rogue one. lol this guy they chose doesnt even look a tiny bit like han maybe itd be alright if they take that actor and animate the hell out of him to look like han like they did with whoever pretended to be tarkin .. thats my opinion anyhow

Fan Theories ruined TLJ for a very vocal minority of Star Wars fans. Let's avoid these theories for Solo.

I think a battle between two writers on the same saga ruined TLJ. Han Solo, like Rogue One will likely not have those problems as it is a standalone.

But... we can't rule out the possibility that Han Solo is rewritten as a sensitive guy. Or, in this day and age, transgendered. There are a limited number of ways to screw it up, but it has proven possible. And I liked TFA and R1.

Any movie that predates the original trilogy will have an impact on those that love the original trilogy simply because they will find ways to “fill in the gaps” or provide answers to questions that didn’t need answering.

Aside from the bad story writing, it’s one of the main reasons I’m not a fan of the prequels - because they took away the Vader reveal in Empire, quite possibly the biggest plot twist of its time.

If they make Han out to be someone who we don’t recognize, it’s going to feel really out of place with our nostalgia.

Alden Ehrenreich needing an acting coach is disconcerting and enough of a reason to keep my expectations for Solo very low.
This is because the original 2 directors were trying to make the movie a slapstick humor-type flick, and Alden didn't feel comfortable with his own acting techniques to get this across. When Ron Howard came in, he basically had to reshoot the whole movie to scrub the stupid slapstick stuff. Of course this is all conjecture, but this is what I've read.

You know i have my quarrells wth episode 8 but i dont think it was that bad... i think it was a real gem compared to TFA, all TFA really was was a big bag of "memberberries"

Top 10 ways they can screw up the new Han Solo movie:

10. Han Solo's favorite line in the new movie: "I was never in it for the money"
9. Han Solo didn't do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, he merely reprogrammed the simulation to say he did
8. Han Solo used to be a woman
7. Sex scene with Chewbacca's mom
6. Han shoots second... oops, GL already did that!
5. We find out his real name is Felix Poindexter
4. Leia Organa is Han's cousin
3. No Boba Fett
2. Han only pretends to understand Shyriiwook
1. 3 Words: Jar Jar Binks

I don't mean to get off topic, but I have two issues with TLJ. One is that it didn't feel like a smooth transition from TFA. The best illustration of that is Luke Skywalker chucking the lightsaber over his shoulder. I laughed. That would have been great in an episode of the Family Guy. It was funny because it was out of character and did not match up with the ending of TFA. That is a minor issue.

My much bigger issue that I don't hear brought up a lot is that with Snoke dead, Kylo is the big bad guy. But I am not afraid of Kylo Ren. In Game of Thrones speak, Kylo Ren is Joffrey. The sadistic unpredictable son. He is scary, but not powerful in the same way that Cersei or Littlefinger or even Varys are scary and powerful. And certainly none hold a candle to the Night King, who is shrouded in mystery much like Darth Vader in the OT. Snoke was manipulative and seemed to possess some important knowledge of the universe, and is gone. And I don't think Kylo fills the vacuum that Snoke left. Kylo is still an impetuous brat who demands full artillery fire for 20 seconds on a single person and physically throws his second in command around for slapstick purposes. He has not evolved from the guy with anger issues who destroyed a control panel with his lightsaber with comedic effect in TFA.

That said, Snoke's death scene and the fight that ensued was really awesome. Possibly one of the best ever. It just left me not really caring about what happens next.

I don't mean to get off topic, but I have two issues with TLJ. One is that it didn't feel like a smooth transition from TFA. The best illustration of that is Luke Skywalker chucking the lightsaber over his shoulder. I laughed. That would have been great in an episode of the Family Guy. It was funny because it was out of character and did not match up with the ending of TFA. That is a minor issue.

My much bigger issue that I don't hear brought up a lot is that with Snoke dead, Kylo is the big bad guy. But I am not afraid of Kylo Ren. In Game of Thrones speak, Kylo Ren is Joffrey. The sadistic unpredictable son. He is scary, but not powerful in the same way that Cersei or Littlefinger or even Varys are scary and powerful. And certainly none hold a candle to the Night King, who is shrouded in mystery much like Darth Vader in the OT. Snoke was manipulative and seemed to possess some important knowledge of the universe, and is gone. And I don't think Kylo fills the vacuum that Snoke left. Kylo is still an impetuous brat who demands full artillery fire for 20 seconds on a single person and physically throws his second in command around for slapstick purposes. He has not evolved from the guy with anger issues who destroyed a control panel with his lightsaber with comedic effect in TFA.

That said, Snoke's death scene and the fight that ensued was really awesome. Possibly one of the best ever. It just left me not really caring about what happens next.
I feel like that's the point of Kylo and Snoke, though. Snoke died halfway through the film, and everyone expected him to be the Emperor 2, the ST big bad, but he wasn't. He was powerful, but he was also a dick, and he got Maul'd (trademark pending) for it. This means that, in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't that important. People just want him to be, so they took issue with it.

Kylo is definitely in no way prepared to be the Supreme Leader... and that's the point. In the OT, you have big dark Vader who is clearly at or near the peak of his power, in full command of everyone around him. Kylo can barely control himself, Hux is clearly not on his side, and he doesn't know what to do with himself now that he's in control. In my opinion, this is so much more interesting than Emperor 2 and Vader 2. Instead, you have something closer to if Anakin beat Obi Wan on Mustafar, killed the Emperor, took over the Empire, and Padme dumped him.

I have my issues with the movie, and I 100% understand why people would be totally put off by the movie, but my opinion is that it not only is one of the strongest Star Wars movies, but one of the best movies I've ever seen, period.

So we agree that there is basically no one at the helm of the First Order and that Rey is clearly a) more powerful and b) not willing to turn to the dark side?

Why should I fear for the safety of the good guys? Great trilogies take you to a dark place in Act 2. Think ESB, Godfather II, TDK, or LOTR The Two Towers. I'm not there right now. I guess I am viewing this as a trilogy as opposed to s standalone movie. I didn't hate it. I just don't think it is great. It is about as good as an episode of the PT.

I think well get a lot of books and comics from all this... the next movie doesn't have to take place 2 days after TLJ you know... Kylo obviously didn't lead a normal life and has anger issues because of it. Im just along for the ride. Ill keep reading the books and watching the movies for entertainment. Its not real life and doesn't matter all that much to where Im upset about the decisions of the writers/directors.

BUT back on topic. I don't see that being Fett looks off (if it is him and they messed up and created new parts that are "idealized" I may lose my **** like some Vader purests did with R1) ... part of me WANTS him to be in the movie but 99% of me doesn't want him in the movie. They will screw him up Im sure.

... part of me WANTS him to be in the movie but 99% of me doesn't want him in the movie. They will screw him up Im sure.

That's why I didn't want a a stand-alone Fett movie. I would be OK with a brief encounter in Solo.The fastest smuggler in the galaxy and the baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy would likely have crossed paths trying to scrounge up work. There are ways to do it and make it work.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back