Female Boba Fett (ROTJ)

Can I ask where she has got/is getting her flightsuit? That's where I got stuck :-( am thinking I am going to have to get a male suit altered

Sent from my GT-I9505

have you asked Arkady? her suites are tailored, she is a genius with a needle and thread, i would strongly recommend at least sending her a PM. Carole is awesome with great customer service.

Sent from my R2 unit

have you asked Arkady? her suites are tailored, she is a genius with a needle and thread, i would strongly recommend at least sending her a PM. Carole is awesome with great customer service.

Sent from my R2 unit

Yes, she doesn't do 2 piece

Although if I am going down the men's suit route I haven't asked about an all in one

Sent from my GT-I9505

Still thinking on what to do for the suit. Pants for sure, bare midriff, and the the chest armor on a vest. No ab plate. Might have a suit made. Will see. An altered men's flight suit could work. That'll be fun haha.
On another note, does anyone have a hasbro ROTJ blaster they want to get rid of? I'm looking for one.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back