Armor Chest, back and cod armor

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
Seeker! Talk about good timing. I have Brandy's new Fett Girl vest and I am about to try snaps on the armor. I'll try the new tip.

Thanks!
Wes

Last edited by a moderator:
Turo, that is one heck of a tip. Bravo! Very, very cool. Nice recessed, just perfectomundo!

(y) :cheers

Glad you guys like the tips. As I forego my prelude too my Jango, Hopefully I'll find more tips to share.

Bobbywan wrote:

Hey Turo, are those Tandy Leather brand snaps?

~Bobby

Those would be the one.

Turo

Hey gang,
This is my first post in the Jango area, but I need some help.

I've just finished the basic molds for my new Boba armor. I haven't added dents and such just yet, because I wanted to know if I could make 'masters' of these molds for Jango.

My question: Is Jango's armor basically the same shape and size as Boba's from the original trilogy? Besides the dents, chestlight holes and codpiece bumps, are there any major differences?

The way I look at it, I might be able to produce both Boba AND Jango armor in the future.

Not at all, Jango's armor is smaller, more curved and the collar, back plate, and cod piece are completely different.

Edit:
Let me correct myself, Jango's armor looks smaller.

here's jango

<image src=http://www.r2ro.com/images/jangofinaltorso.jpg>

and here's boba

<image src=http://www.r2ro.com/IMAGES/BOBA1.JPG>

Hope mods dont mind these huge pics. this all I have until I get home.

Turo's AWESOME pics illustrate the major differences. Boba's armor has more rounded edges than Boba. The shoulder bells for Jango have 8 points instead of 6. Plus Jango's armor has more curve to it in the pec and ab plates than Boba- Boba's is more flat against the body.

There may be some small differences, however, I think when the pieces are the same color, most people won't be able to tell the difference (unless of course they've put about 3000 post on this web site, they you may have some explainig at a convention.)

MY GAWD TURO!

Those look great man. I hope you are bringing them to the party bro.

I agree, PLEASE bring some of those to the party.....and some old pieces you don't want anymore that you would like to sell. Treat it like a yard sale! (y)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back