Boba Fett display

r3klus

New Hunter
Finally got my Bobamaker to go with the DIY BOBF and display I currently have and I'm pumped.

20240220_114912.jpg

Attachments

• 20240220_115630.jpg
    20240220_115630.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 38
Love it! What kind of mannequins you rocking?
Flexible Posable Bendable Male + Metal Base, Black Heavy Duty Mannequin (HMC1-1-DS) https://a.co/d/cztAFtF

They are decent. Tough to pose with the arms across the body though (think with the rifle). I replaced the BOBF hands with some posable wooden ones that I'm not terribly happy with.

Thanks for the reply, I don't know many people that share the enthusiasm for it. lol

Flexible Posable Bendable Male + Metal Base, Black Heavy Duty Mannequin (HMC1-1-DS) Amazon.com

They are decent. Tough to pose with the arms across the body though (think with the rifle). I replaced the BOBF hands with some posable wooden ones that I'm not terribly happy with.

Thanks for the reply, I don't know many people that :p share the enthusiasm for it. lol
It’s funny that they show the arms crossed in the link. :p
Usually what ends up happening is you have to Frankenstein parts from different mannequins and modify pieces to get them to get the right pose. They look really good regardless.

It’s funny that they show the arms crossed in the link. :p
Usually what ends up happening is you have to Frankenstein parts from different mannequins and modify pieces to get them to get the right pose. They look really good regardless.
so to be fair, they DO articulate. But the range of motion is more limited than I'd like. I'd say it can do what the ad shows, just not to my liking. If that makes sense.

and Thanks! Also appreciate that decal on the bobf

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back