ESB Boba Fett helmet painting

So, let me start by saying I've never enjoyed painting on canvas. The last time I did it was probably for one of my classes in college, almost 20 years ago. But recently my son has expressed interest in painting. He sees me painting my Boba Fett and my custom 1/6 figures. I've also been working on a screen accurate Woody from Toy Story. So, he's painted one of his Woody dolls. It's a bit nightmarish looking, but he says "it's more accurate now," and has had a blast sharing this hobby with me.

Okay, long story short (too late!), my wife asked me to have him to paint a picture for his grandparents for Christmas, then gave blank canvas. My son wasn't interested. He's 4, and would rather paint Toy Story or Mario lol. I suggested that I draw a picture and he paint it. While he agreed, I ended up painting the majority of it. So, it was a no-go as a gift, but I really enjoyed doing it.

Here's one I WANTED to paint. I used a smaller canvas, so I wasn't able to show more detail, and I'm sure I'll work more to refine it, but here is Boba Fett's Helmet. Acrylic on canvas. By Josh Knight

1000106269.jpg

Josh

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back