Zuckuss Zuckuss Mask

BlueRook

New Hunter
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a line on a Zuckuss helmet/mask. Hard thing to come by. Looking to actually do a Gand Jedi. And later maybe Zuckuss himself.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe it's worth a PM but you can message this seller? He made some before.

Appreciate the reply! I actually messaged the owner of that shop before coming here. He is not making any in the foreseeable future, but said that he might at some point. I'll be keeping tabs on him. There was another guy who posted one of his masks on here, Darth Serberus, best I have seen. He has not been active in years, but I sent him a message.

I wasn't sure my mould was ok it had been sitting for some time, and been working on other projects, but I have just checked it and I should be able to pop a few more out. I can cast them in a variety of colors including brown, black, yellow etc. I don't supply the hoses or bottles but they are so easy to make yourself. I use 4lbs of resin so the helmet is very durable using smoothcast 57D. im not selling them completed so people would have to do some clean up/minor sanding drilling.
the bounty hunters.jpg
20191031_115552.jpg
20191103_105855.jpg

Ok i have casted a zuckuss helmet, i just need to 3d print some eyes for it and i will be done. This might be the last one. Ill post it on etsy within a week or so.

its on etsy now it took me some time because my printer was down and i was busy. but its now up on etsy if anyone was interested.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back