Jet Pack Where can one find a Jango Fett Jet Pack

NME Props also does Jetpacks. They name it Mercenary Style for Arena Jetpack and the also offer the Kamino Style Jetpack. I dont know
what the quality is and the accuracy level of details but it looks pretty good to me.

The arena pack is slightly easier to paint but you have to use Rub n Buff which is a bit more time intensive that just painting.

I would highly recommend reading through sever WIP threads to get an idea of the processes of painting and assembling. I have a WIP thread where I paint up two jet packs......one of each. The only difference would be that the arena pack in that WIP thread is an RS Props which has cold cast silver parts.

Thanks I will have to take a look at it, do you have some pictures that I can paint off from like pictures of the two jetpacks in the movies or atleast something close to it?

All of the pictures that you need are in the Gallery. Just look at the top of the page and there is a link that says Gallery. Then choose the Jango Fett pics. There is pics of both jet packs there.

Besides me buying from NME is there a place or a method I can get a pre-painted Jango Rocket Pack since? I'm kinda newer to painting is it going to be impossible to paint this item I like a challenge but I don't want to buy something expensive for me to mess up a paint job.

Take the time to learn to paint. When I started this hobby I had never painted a single thing other than house walls.

One thing to remember about paint is that......well it is paint. If you mess it up you can repaint it. You will learn much faster than you think and it is quite enjoyable.

It is going to be mostly spray paints. I have worked with spray cans and with airbrush. With Jango I do all rattle can spray paints. The key is smooth thin layers and take your time but with Jango the lack of damage to match helps a ton as far as difficulty.

I free hand all of the detail work on both the Jango Fett classic pack and the Boba Fett ROTJ pack. It isn't too tough to do. Just practice a few times on scrap and then put it on.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back